Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Food, Restaurants, and Drinks thread

cookie6

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE the Chicken Costoletta, Chicken Maderia, and Cajun Jumbalaya Pasta but lately i've been addicted to their Sunday brunch menu.

If you havent gone there for brunch, I HIGHLY suggest you do and be sure to try the Crab Hash, French toast napolean (i think thats what its called) and the Chicken Hash...omg soooooo delish :drool:

went for mexican on saturday... Cancun in hollywood circle... 46 oz margarita's rock!! Excellent guacamole dip and queso fondito... and we had this HUGE pile of steak/chicken/scallops/shrimp fajaita's... we have so much left over that we are going to sautee them tonight and have fajaitas again :D

Soooo delish~!

went for mexican on saturday... Cancun in hollywood circle... 46 oz margarita's rock!! Excellent guacamole dip and queso fondito... and we had this HUGE pile of steak/chicken/scallops/shrimp fajaita's... we have so much left over that we are going to sautee them tonight and have fajaitas again :D

Soooo delish~!

46oz Margaritas??? HOLY FUCK!! I can bearly drink of 40oz of OE

We are SOOOO going there next month lol

..i fucking love raw clams and oysters...i love shellfish.....always have....clams and crab were my fave growing up

i just drooled on my lap, i love that shit, dar always scrunches his face and says, ewwww, how could u eat somethign that looks like snot?!?!? well, i love it and its the best damn snot ever! McCormick n Schmick has the best clams n oysters yum!

i just drooled on my lap, i love that shit, dar always scrunches his face and says, ewwww, how could u eat somethign that looks like snot?!?!? well, i love it and its the best damn snot ever! McCormick n Schmick has the best clams n oysters yum!

I know and I always end up eating one or two.

wow, i hate cheesecake factory... it's always so crowded, the foods not that great (i've always found it kind of bland) and if you try enough of the food, it all ends up tasting pretty much the same... the drinks are ok, the cheesecakes good though, but they've changed the size of the pieces they give now, they're smaller than they used to be... the decor's ok though...

but i'm not really a fan of chain restaurants..

wow, i hate cheesecake factory... it's always so crowded, the foods not that great (i've always found it kind of bland) and if you try enough of the food, it all ends up tasting pretty much the same... the drinks are ok, the cheesecakes good though, but they've changed the size of the pieces they give now, they're smaller than they used to be... the decor's ok though...

but i'm not really a fan of chain restaurants..

*Winning Post Right Here*

everything you said is the absolute truth

btw, cheesecake factory's sliders taste like white castle burgers