Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on the first date

dianak33

Due to the success of boobies, I have decided to potentially incite yet another riot and ask...is sex on the first date okay? is a girl a whore or does she just know what she wants? and would you ever go home with someone from a club? or have you already done this?

lets talk!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in my experience there is nothing wrong with having sex on the first date but chances are this chick will not end up being wifey material for me

yes, i have brought home girls from clubs/bars but again it doesn't usually turn in to much more than that...maybe i'd keep them around for a bit because it's guaranteed ass but I usually don't end up bringing them home to meet mom

two years ago, my neighbor brought home a girl from crobar. she was coked out of her mind. the next week her pictures was in the newspaper. she od'd in some drug dealers bed.

i think its very dangerous for women these days...

i'm confused...are you saying your neighbor was the drug dealer where she was found dead?

no. the girl had a one night stand with my neighbor and the following week another one night stand with a drug dealer. and it was only a one night stand bc she died. she was from ct and one of those girls who "we never expected this to happen to."

two years ago, my neighbor brought home a girl from crobar. she was coked out of her mind. the next week her pictures was in the newspaper. she od'd in some drug dealers bed.

i think its very dangerous for women these days...

ur friend fucked the dead NYU girls?