Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on the first date

dianak33

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once met an English chick while she was 2-weeks into a 4-week NYC trip. After talking a bit a few times she invited me to dinner at the place she was staying along with 2 other guys. Sensing a dynamic the other 2 left after a while and we ended up fooling around then sleeping in the same bed and then bumping uglies in the morning. We had an intense fling for 2 weeks, 2 Trans-Atlantic booty calls, and then it went to shit on the 3rd due to a misunderstanding. We're still sporadically in touch.

A girl I met in Central Park, then a Junior from U. Delaware on a summer internship came with her roomate and her roommate's (underage, but pretending not to be) sister to a regular dinner and wine thing my friends and I used to do in G. Village. Couple bottles of wine, back to their place to "watch 'Sleepy Hollow'". The buddy paired with the sister suddenly realizes she's jailbait and effs-off damn quick, so she goes to sleep in the bedroom leaving we 4, now "couples" in the living room. Hoo-ha's all round.

Met her parents the next day when they came to visit and I was still there.

We dated for the remainder of her NYC stay, had one trans-State booty call, had been in touch for a while, less so now that she's married.

To this day I can't watch "Sleepy Hollow" without getting an action-packed chubby.

The best friend of the girl my buddy (from the Sleep Hollow "orgy") was dating and I had been out to a few of the same events (met her at Sasha & Digweed @ Twilo) and shared a few cabs home after the other 2 had left early to go make the beast with 2 backs. After the flirtation had built up a bit she asked me to meet her at a bar near her place after she got off work (late night) possibly with other friends who never showed. Went back to her place, it's in the hole!

We dated for about a year, then she moved back to Boston.

I went with a bunch of skaters to a house party (of one of the skaters) with this skater girl as well as a few others. We then moved on to a club/lounge (couldn't get in due to the high sausage factor), and then a pool hall. At the end of the night she mentioned that she had video tapes of the State and we (just the 2 of us at this point) went back to her place and watched them for a few hours. Technically we didn't home run until the second meeting, but there was under-the-covers action than night.

We dated for 3½ years, and at one point I probably would have married her if she asked. And that break up really did a number on me.

Frankly, I don't see what the fuss is about waiting.

you don't care that the guy will probably think "wow this girl is easy"? and what if you happen to end up wanting to be with the guy...the fact that he got in your pants so easily may push him away from you

i tend to go out with guys that ive known before the date. so if i met some random guy who asked me on a date, i wouldnt do that. so no, i don't really worry.

this is one of those questions that requires a lengthy conversation. lol.

There was one girl I use to chat on here with out of NJ who explained she eventually married her fckbuddy because they got along so well on a sexual level that they just grew together. I can see that happening .................

... but of course the best part was when Gabo was sending her pms on here to get into her pants, she asked me on aim WHO THE HELL is this gabo guy. So I fed her lines to respond to him in pm like she was Stymie fronting as a girl.... and then gabo started sending her messages like she was stymie for days hahahaha.