Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hehateme..this will be your xmas present

Serg is a cool guy...I like the fact he doesn't look down at me for being so average even though he clearly is better off than me in almost all aspects of life...I mean the kid has traveled to about 3x as many different continents than I have and hasn't once thrown that in my face

Fucker even went to Marrakesh. :shades2:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok apparently i'm really slow..

felix_leiter = ante ?

Yeah, we also beat the Russians to the moon, can you believe it?

lola- are you by any chance in a fantasy bowling league, because JESUS FUKING CHRIST, HOW WHITE TRASH CAN YOU BE?

Don't get me wrong I'd still give you my mushroom stamp, but what the fuck.

lola- are you by any chance in a fantasy bowling league, because JESUS FUKING CHRIST, HOW WHITE TRASH CAN YOU BE?

If playing fantasy nascar makes me white trash, then so be it.

I wonder if there's a huge scale somewhere just weighing what category to put me in... it seems that kicking ass in fantasy football makes me an elitest but playing fantasy nascar makes me white trash.. so whats in the middle? Do those two things zero each other out because they are at opposite ends of the spectrum to make me just a normal chick that enjoys fantasy sports on occassion??

i'm hella confused now. :laugh:

If playing fantasy nascar makes me white trash, then so be it.

I wonder if there's a huge scale somewhere just weighing what category to put me in... it seems that kicking ass in fantasy football makes me an elitest but playing fantasy nascar makes me white trash.. so whats in the middle? Do those two things zero each other out because they are at opposite ends of the spectrum to make me just a normal chick that enjoys fantasy sports on occassion??

i'm hella confused now. :laugh:

k.

my post was meant to offend you GODAMMIT. Seriously, you are too nice for your own good.