Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hehateme..this will be your xmas present

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off...take your own advice

second off...got the info from someone you know very well. its a shame since you're what, 27?

:laugh: you'd say anything would u? im 26..and i've never dated a 15 yr old..nor would i ...my gf is 26 as well..

hey when artur comes back from defending this country are you gona give him back all the $ u owe him?

:laugh: you'd say anything would u? im 26..and i've never dated a 15 yr old..nor would i ...my gf is 26 as well..

hey when artur comes back from defending this country are you gona give him back all the $ u owe him?

:laugh: you'd say anything would u? you got your info second hand from some russian twit with big tits that you even said was an absolute moron when you were bitching about how she played you as a sucker when she scammed you for car insurance money....and she got her info from some lizard looking douchebag with a speach impediment that talked more shit about people spreading more rumors then i can remember....trust me, i lived with the kid so i know. maybe she misheard him during a stutter and what meant to come out was how he tried to dick me over but got my security deposit and how he bitched because he didnt win a scam

keep chasing those 15 year olds sergio

when you're finished with the 15 year olds, i'll tell ya how your boy you're sticking up for used to clown on you with me about how you got suckered for your car insurance $$$....and also how used to have a picture of you and Eugene in a club on your myspace profile at a time when the two of you were FAR from being friends ****GAY****...amongst other things

it'd get to a point where we'd bring up the story to people we barely knew and told them how we knew some guy that got suckered by a 21 year old girl and got plastic surgeory and spent the rest on Ibiza.........oh we got some laughs

u have one thing you keep bringing up..u notice this?? yes she went to ibiza with insurance $ ...the surgery had nothing to do with it..i dont even know when that went down...

im not stickin up for artur...i havent spoken to the kid in years...we're def not friends or boys....im just merely pointing out the fact that everyone you ever lived with starts off being your friend and hates u 2 months into the co-habitation ahahah...

dude u really love me if u remember my sequence of myspace photos hahaha..jesus where did u dig that one up? talk bout reaching ..

whats this 15 year old shit seriously..where is this coming from? or is this just another typical djjon "ill say it enough times hopefully someone believes me" moments?

whats this 15 year old shit seriously..where is this coming from? or is this just another typical djjon "ill say it enough times hopefully someone believes me" moments?

nope, got the story about a month ago

not surprised you're trying to deny it.....not surprised at all