Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fun facts

dianak33

The world of nightlife goes to a whole new level, as lalate.com opens in 2006 the first retail store for the nightlife industry. Visit the retail store of lalate in Los Angeles this 2006 where you will be able to:

- signup for lalate.com membership

- buy tickets

- book vip services for vegas and more

Stay tuned to the newsletter for our opening dates.

tears

i really wana see a pic of lalate already

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine the only time your boyfriend enjoys being with you is when his dick is in your mouth and you are unable to speak...am I right?

I would imagine the only time your girlfriend enjoys being with you is when you are having virtual discussions or virtual sex, or whatever it is you do with her, the very lovely girl you met online.

And seriously, it is so disturbing that you resort to playground taunts when you have nothing of substance to say. You are a grown man. Both in age and girth...well, the girth part I'm just assuming...you know, the whole "i met everyone i know online" thing just made me think that.

I would imagine the only time your girlfriend enjoys being with you is when you are having virtual discussions or virtual sex, or whatever it is you do with her, the very lovely girl you met online.

And seriously, it is so disturbing that you resort to playground taunts when you have nothing of substance to say. You are a grown man. Both in age and girth...well, the girth part I'm just assuming...you know, the whole "i met everyone i know online" thing just made me think that.

how right u r sista'

like 32..

its really lalate and slicksider that push the average up..theyre around 45-46...not sure...

Wrong, surge. I'm more like 54. And my birthday is in 4 days, btw, so I'll officially be an even older fuck than I already am pretty soon. :biggrin:

What is this thread about again?

Who gave you permission to laugh you punjabi fuck? You betray your race by not working in IT.
Get with the times, ashy! We're taking more than just your tech support and programming jobs. Kal Penn, M. Night Shayamalan, ... Indra Nooyi. When you find cousin Vinod doing your job and dating your women in 6 months, don't act surprised.

Get with the times, ashy! We're taking more than just your tech support and programming jobs. Kal Penn, M. Night Shayamalan, ... Indra Nooyi. When you find cousin Vinod doing your job and dating your women in 6 months, don't act surprised.

and jhumpa lahiri?