Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris International tour

Hey everyone.....just got back from WMC, and have less then 3 days to get my head str8 and back on track,

happy to announce a huge international tour we are goin on starting Thursday ...

Boris has been a big NYC icon, this cannot be disputed, and we work very hard to bring you the best possible parties we can, but of course the goal is to take this to a whole nother level, and that time has come...

we leave Thursday for a 5 country tour...

We will be kicking it off in.....

Marrakech - PACHA - i am super excited for this one, I hear it is one of the nicest pacha they have,

www.pacha.com to check out any of the clubs...

then LONDON - PACHA

then IBIZA (for a few days) - Spinning at the PACHA - this time of year it is more for the locals out there.

then off to BARCELONA - PACHA

then off to MANCHESTER to do a gig Swankey's (sp)(one of the clubs that made top 50 on that DJ list)

we have done japan, venezuela, columbia, DR, since I started working with Boris, but Europe is uncharted territory, I am beyond excited....

this is a huge oppurtunity and will be a huge milestone in BORIS' career, the big wigs we have been meeting with since we started working at PACHA have loved all the sets I have sent them, and i am happy to say have become full on "believers"

we will also be heading to IBIZA this summer, and BORIS will be spinning along side PETE TONG, (August 24th), this is one of the weeks I believe when most NY people head out, so hopefully many NY faces will be in the crowd showing support..

all of this, would never ever be made possible if it wasn't for the fans in NY, the fans in Boston, NJ, Miami, Vegas, and all the other regular cities we hold residencies, and I cannot THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH......

I am exhausted from a hugely succesful WMC week, but I just wanted to make this thread, since I have been waiting for final confirmation to make the announcement and it just came

thank you all so much for your support, we will continue to make it happen in NYC, and hopefully all over the world.

on another note, Boris just invested in all new studio equipment, and will be back in the studio making beats when we get back, so hopefully he will have some Bangers ready for this summer.....

Believe 2007.........

~jonpaul

just came back about a month ago from there...the chill out room is pretty dope too..nice n laid back

hows the country itself, I never in my life thought I would be going to africa........pretty physched,

but after getting sick for a month after Domincan Republic, I must say I am a bit wary,

i will finally be getting to go to Ibiza also, which is awesome, spending about 4 days there, so hopefully I can get some beach time in, esp since I came back from miami as white as when I went....lol

gotta go look up the weather over there

ohhh forget that idea, its only like 60 to 70 degrees, thought it would be nicer....

hows the country itself, I never in my life thought I would be going to africa........pretty physched,

but after getting sick for a month after Domincan Republic, I must say I am a bit wary,

i will finally be getting to go to Ibiza also, which is awesome, spending about 4 days there, so hopefully I can get some beach time in, esp since I came back from miami as white as when I went....lol

gotta go look up the weather over there

ohhh forget that idea, its only like 60 to 70 degrees, thought it would be nicer....

beautiful country...since ur gona be in marrakesh ..make sure u get out to the medina..and hit up the souq's...if ur interested in sightseeing check out the kotoubia mosque and the l' majorelle gardens...

if you want to hit up the beach you'd have to get over to casablanca or essaouira....theyre a bit further since marrakesh is central to the country..altho i went swimming in February @ the hotel pool and it was ok

dont worry about getting sick or anything like that..i ate everything the locals ate..drank their water..and i was fine...make SUREEEE you eat @ the food carts on the Djema El'Fna square after 6pm..they close that section off from traffic and you can basically walk around and eat w/e u want..and bargain with the souq keepers...theyre always going to try to jack up the price..so basically if they say 2000 dirham..you know its really worth about 500 dirham...

the cab drivers r cool..but they can be annoying because they want to keep taking you to the "Berber Market" stores..which is basically the same shit they sell outside of the Market just at a jacked up price and they call it "official government price" ...

which hotel are you staying @?

beautiful country...since ur gona be in marrakesh ..make sure u get out to the medina..and hit up the souq's...if ur interested in sightseeing check out the kotoubia mosque and the l' majorelle gardens...

if you want to hit up the beach you'd have to get over to casablanca or essaouira....theyre a bit further since marrakesh is central to the country..altho i went swimming in February @ the hotel pool and it was ok

dont worry about getting sick or anything like that..i ate everything the locals ate..drank their water..and i was fine...make SUREEEE you eat @ the food carts on the Djema El'Fna square after 6pm..they close that section off from traffic and you can basically walk around and eat w/e u want..and bargain with the souq keepers...theyre always going to try to jack up the price..so basically if they say 2000 dirham..you know its really worth about 500 dirham...

the cab drivers r cool..but they can be annoying because they want to keep taking you to the "Berber Market" stores..which is basically the same shit they sell outside of the Market just at a jacked up price and they call it "official government price" ...

which hotel are you staying @?

nice, ima print this up and take it with me, I am hoping I even have time to do anything

thats what sucks about a tour like this, your in these countries for sometimes less then 24 hrs,

im waiting for final itinerary and I will know more, about where we are staying

Off the topic but, is Boris going to be in Las Vegas MDW again?

funny that you mention it,

we ran into the promoter and owner of EMPIRE and they basicaly booked up at Morillo SPACE party for that saturday,

but lots of liquor was being drunk, so I don't want to say it is a definite untill I have it signed and delivered,

but hopefully it is a lock, cause last time we were there was a great oparty and im looking forward to making it back out to vegas

~jonpaul

thats good........6 countries in a week? awesome......

caught the end of boris' marathon set on the terrace at nocturnal sunday morning...after leaving the deep dish party (ehhhhhh)

and boris had everybody partyin on the terrace...

right when i got up there he was droppin fish go deep and the place went nuts...i heard that in the club he was playing HARDHOUSE all nite....and he took it down a notch on the terrace....but he was really really good....played a lot of classics...stayed til 4 pm.... a lot of fun....

thats good........6 countries in a week? awesome......

caught the end of boris' marathon set on the terrace at nocturnal sunday morning...after leaving the deep dish party (ehhhhhh)

and boris had everybody partyin on the terrace...

right when i got up there he was droppin fish go deep and the place went nuts...i heard that in the club he was playing HARDHOUSE all nite....and he took it down a notch on the terrace....but he was really really good....played a lot of classics...stayed til 4 pm.... a lot of fun....

yeah he played very hard inside, did his little tech set, and alot of the shit you can't get away with on the terrace,

but he def prgrammed that terrace best, classics, new shit, and all around feel good beats

what time did deep dsih end ?

even the owner of space came by and chilled in the booth for a bit,

and he went till 8 pm .....lllolololol

yeah he played very hard inside, did his little tech set, and alot of the shit you can't get away with on the terrace,

but he def prgrammed that terrace best, classics, new shit, and all around feel good beats

what time did deep dsih end ?

even the owner of space came by and chilled in the booth for a bit,

and he went till 8 pm .....lllolololol

from 3-7am deep dish was on point...and then i dont know what the hell they were playin after that....

boris was spinnin til 8???? the fukn goofball bouncer told me the party was done at 5pm...i would have stayed longer...passed out when we got back to the room...but i definitely would have stayed...i was FCUKED UP!!!!!!!

btw its Sankey's in Manchester England!

Place is one of the best clubs I have ever steped foot in!

Professional Party People at that place!

yeah I just realized I added a "W" in there,

I think i keep getting it confused with some dive bar I came across called senor swankys....lolololol

I hear that its one hell of a party.......

We Left Prive at 5am, just right after Chus&Ceballos and friends finished their small but sweet event. Great Music, excellent DJ line-up. Then we headed to Space for Deep Dish, but looking at the 500 ppl outside trying to get in kinda made us change our minds. One of our friends knew bouncer at Nocturnal so we got in easily. Lotsa space to dance. And then it started... Hard, driving beats turned the place upside down. Around 9am we went upstairs... It got even better.

I think Boris on sunday morning on terrace was something; I was amazed with the amount of energy crowd generated. It was one of the most remembered events at WMC 07, really. I also enjoyed best of DT and Victor at Twilo. They were fenomenal as they always are. Sound was out of this world.

I think Boris on sunday morning on terrace was something; I was amazed with the amount of energy crowd generated. It was one of the most remembered events at WMC 07, really. I also enjoyed best of DT and Victor at Twilo. They were fenomenal as they always are. Sound was out of this world.