Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelina adopting AGAIN???

.....its not easy at all to adopt kids in america....especially as a single ....and forget it if you're a gay couple....fucking ridiculous....i get so pissed about that..britney can raise kids cause she is takes dick...but someone else cant adopt cause they dont...idiots.......i say more power to whoever wants to rescue a child from wherever the fuck they wanna rescue him or her from...

..not to mention american kids in the foster system are at least being fed and taken care of to some extent (( i understand there are exceptions))....3rd world countries hardly have the ammenities available here..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously these kids are better off with her as opposed to where they were before. You also have no idea about her day to day life, so how do you know about how much times she spends with these kids or how much attention she gives them? These are kids that no one else wants anything to do with, so unless something comes out where there is some type of abuse or neglect, she should be commended.

werd... I dont understand why people always have to turn something good around into a bad thing.

.....its not easy at all to adopt kids in america....especially as a single ....and forget it if you're a gay couple....fucking ridiculous....i get so pissed about that..britney can raise kids cause she is takes dick...but someone else cant adopt cause they dont...idiots.......i say more power to whoever wants to rescue a child from wherever the fuck they wanna rescue him or her from...

..not to mention american kids in the foster system are at least being fed and taken care of to some extent (( i understand there are exceptions))....3rd world countries hardly have the ammenities available here..

^exactly...couldn't have said it better

yeah but she has to be fair to rest of the other kids. what kind of attention is she giving them? i understand helping the less fortunate children, and i commend that, but it justs seems like she is doing it to fulfill her wish to be some type of ambassador, just be the kid's mother and get them out of the news.

Are you serious? Re-read what you just wrote...you make NO SENSE and sound like a spoiled little brat.

I actually watched that shitty ass show, "My Super Sweet 16" one time and they had this girl that was adopted at the age of 14 by some rich people. This little bitch was poor as shit her whole life and when she got adopted by these people, they gave her EVERYTHING and she acted like her shit didn't stink. She was a total bitch and treated everyone at school like shit. They were interviewing all the people from her school and they all were saying how they hated her but would still go to the party because they knew it was gonna be good.

These people adopted an American and look how she turned out.

In all fairness Reality TV is not reality. All the people on these shows are actors or people who want to become celebrities, and hamming up bad behavior and gratuitous drama for the camera is the new easy way to become famous.

I actually watched that shitty ass show, "My Super Sweet 16" one time and they had this girl that was adopted at the age of 14 by some rich people. This little bitch was poor as shit her whole life and when she got adopted by these people, they gave her EVERYTHING and she acted like her shit didn't stink. She was a total bitch and treated everyone at school like shit. They were interviewing all the people from her school and they all were saying how they hated her but would still go to the party because they knew it was gonna be good.

yeah but what u neglected to notice on that episode is that the little shitbag whore has FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME :laugh:

u didnt notice the awkward spacing between the eyes? or the enlongated forehead?

god is so good sometimes...

yeah but what u neglected to notice on that episode is that the little shitbag whore has FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME :laugh:

u didnt notice the awkward spacing between the eyes? or the enlongated forehead?

god is so good sometimes...

Sorry Serge, I don't DVR and replay that show like you.

Feg.

ahahah i dont dvr super sweet 16...i just know the after effects of FAS...and she mentioned her mother was an alkie in the episode and it just confirmed it for me

so like i said..she may be bratty and spoiled..but she looks like arnold from Hey Arnold!

ahahah i dont dvr super sweet 16...i just know the after effects of FAS...and she mentioned her mother was an alkie in the episode and it just confirmed it for me

so like i said..she may be bratty and spoiled..but she looks like arnold from Hey Arnold!

I still say you know WAY too much about that particular episode. :eek:

and her brother was in the episode, and they went to see the old house they lived in...

Heh? I don't remember that part.

Are we talking about the same one? The one where the little brat got the BMW Z4?

Good job! Did you watch The Dark Ages?

Excellent!

nah i missed it..did u catch the series on tribes? goths..huns..etc?

ive been watching the Planet Earth series now..sigourney weaver as the narrator irks me but you cant top this show right now

nah i missed it..did u catch the series on tribes? goths..huns..etc?

ive been watching the Planet Earth series now..sigourney weaver as the narrator irks me but you cant top this show right now

most definitely!! Planet Earth fucking rocks..especially in High Def.

If you dont like Sigourney (i agree she is wack), wait for the BBC DVD in a few weeks. The narrator from the old Nature shows narrates the British version of the series. Can't wait. Show is amazing.. snow leopards.. pandas.. all great stuff.

I saw this one!!..Unreal what a little bitch she turned out to be...