Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to board....EXIT maniac

hey board...i am new to this board, so let me just say hello to everyone.

let me start of by saying that as much as i love SF, the croud there has changed except for my deeper people(who i really haven't met yet), but i am an EXIT goer.

if you go to EXIT saturday night then you have seen me there. io am the guy with blonde hair who is alwasy hoggin up the floor with my glow sticks and strings, but from what i am told it is phat so...LoLoL...

any and all girls are welcomed up to the dj booth as long as i am in it...just look for me..remmebr tall and blonde...ask for joe....

.....eaRriNGs.....

Originally posted by joeearrings:

let me start of by saying that as much as i love SF, the croud there has changed except for my deeper people(who i really haven't met yet), but i am an EXIT goer.

if you go to EXIT saturday night then you have seen me there. io am the guy with blonde hair who is alwasy hoggin up the floor with my glow sticks and strings, but from what i am told it is phat so...LoLoL...

any and all girls are welcomed up to the dj booth as long as i am in it...just look for me..remmebr tall and blonde...ask for joe....

.....eaRriNGs.....

Your deeper people whom you haven't met yet? ...OXYMORON??

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by joeearrings:

.....eaRriNGs.....

yeah and??

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

Are you the guy that with the really LONG strings that tries to clear out a huge space, and annoy everyone trying to dance, and then you get annoyed when someone dances through and hits one of your sticks on a super-packed dance floor?

Just checking, I'll say hi to you next time I'm in the booth. I'm so cool I got to hang out in the booth once smile.gif LOL

it's all good

- Pete

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 08-14-2000).]

Just for the record: Those who do the strings are retards!! You think you are so cool clearing out the dance floor. You don't know how to dance. When you don't do the strings I see you just stand there. I used to be just like you but I was better. Now it's all about Vinyl (Let me give a shout out to DT SHELTER and Twilo PVD. Bottom line: Wake up and check out a real club and stop doing the strings!!

I LOVE EVERYONE!

I CAN DANCE WITH THE STICKS, BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO. I PREFER TO FEEL THE MUSIC AND LET MY BODY MOVE TO THE RYTHM.

BUT DISSING PEOPLE WHO DANCE WITH STICKS IS CHILDISH. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DISS OTHER PEOPLE, LIKE THE MUSCLE GUYS, WHO YOU REFER TO AS "JUICE HEADS", OR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO DANCE WITH STICKS.

WHEN YOU GO TO A CLUB YOU SHOULD ONLY SHOW LOVE, WE'RE ALL OUT THERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

MY FINAL POINT TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT GOES CLUBBING: I BET MOST OF YOU CAN'T EVEN DANCE WITH OR WITHOUT THE STICKS, I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU CAN, BUT NOT THE MAJORITY.

WHENEVER I GO CLUBBING ON AN AVERAGE, THERE'S NO MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE WHO CAN DANCE.

I WISH IT WERE DIFFERENT BUT IT'S NOT. AND I'M NOT GONNA BE MEAN LIKE THE REST OF YOU AND POST SOMETHING LIKE,"IF YOU CAN DANCE TO TRANCE DON'T GO CLUBBING", BC WHO AM I TO SAY WHO CAN GO TO A CLUB OR NOT. AND I MAY THINK SOMEONE CAN'T DANCE AND SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT THINK HE'S GREAT.

OVERALL IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC, YOU BELONG IN THE CLUB. WHETHER YOUR THE KID WITH THE STICKS, THE GUY WITH NO RYTHM, THE GIRL WHO DOES THE SAME MOVE ALL NIGHT, THE MUSCLE GUY JUST MOVING HIS SHOULDERS BACK AND FORTH.

IF YOU FEEL THE MUSIC YOU BELONG THERE AND IT DON'T MATTER IF SOMEONE ELSE THINKS YOU DON'T. BC WHO ARE THEY GOD'S GIFT TO THE CLUB SCENE, I THINK NOT.

SO EVERYONE GO TO THE CLUB, HAVE FUN, AND SHOW LOVE.

(SORRY FOR THE LENGTH I GOT A LITTLE EMOTIONAL OVER THIS TOPIC)

Way to go, Glowdancer!! As long as everyone has fun, and likes the music, and is cool they should be there. I only have problems with ppl who go there to show off, or just get fuct up & pass out, and finally those who kill the vibe by having attitude.

I try to be cool with everyone...

Originally posted by myworldgoddezz:

Earrings... Are U following ME.. I just became a New Member too! LoL

Just for the Record.. I HATE Glowsticks and Strings!!!!! It GOT PLAYED!

MyWorld smile.gif

Hey you,

How are ya ? Finally came over ? I'd give yoiu a bouncy green guy but I don't know how to make one here.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

joe whats up!!!!!!!

hahaha this is alamo im always out there stringing to, i always see you there.

i usually wear black pants and white tank top, tanned fellow

hahaha so how was it this saturday i didnt go decided to relax a bit. i see you caused a bit of a commotion eh? hahaha if anything send me a mail

- alamo -

alamo@alamohq.com

alamohq.com

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 08-14-2000).]

lol....y wouldn't i post again.

just because you people have an opinion don't mean you rule the world.

first off i am very considerate of the other people at the club. i never hit anybody on purpose and if i hit someone i appologize. it is just one of my expressions of the music, if you don't like it it is just to bad. (see i can get an attitude too)

as for MyWorld...lol...i have been warned by many...lol....(i'd give you a lil green horny guy but we have none here, but i can give you one of these tongue.gif )look forward to your birthday next weekend. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

and no i won't give you the tough guy routine, i just o to enjoy myself and do what i do. those of you who don;t like avoid it, those of you who can appreciate it and enjoy it, that is fine. but i do what i wanna do because i wanna do it and that won't change....

.....eaRriNGs.....

...PLUR...

thanx kitty, i am not a tough guy, but i fend for my own, no one shows me down.

ia m who i am and that is it. no one can ever change that. but i can also have an attitude too though...lol...it is them who act like the tough guy but it is ok, don't bother me.

anyway i felt welcomed...lol..it's all good. and i don;t plan on not posting so you will see alot more of me...(good or bad i don;t know) tongue.gif ciao

.....eaRriNGs.....

Joe--

Were you at exit on saturday? someone was putting me in a trance with their strings...never quite appreciated them as much as i did saturday nite. I think that watching someone go off with their strings or glowsticks is a nice break from the monotony of dancing for 6 hours straight....keep it up!