Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Girls

I always hear you girls bitching about how guys rub themselves on you,well I know how you feel I get the same thing with all the females(not that I mind) but it's pretty bad when a girl is w/there boyfriend and they cant help themselves from throwing themselves on me, I guess this is a problem im going to have to deal with for a long time.

OH PLEASE STOP FRONTING YOURSELF ....BOY...

guys just think they can touch a girl for ex: i was at limelight and i was on stage getting my groove on and this guy is like touching my ass....i gave him the look..he understood..he got off stage..also guys r rutless liers this guy said he was gonna call me and he never did though i'm not surprized! even though he decided to put his tongue down my throat....and i liked it... wink.gif

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Actualy there were 3 girls that didn't try to rub there body up against mine this past weekend. Two of them were just so amazed that god could create such beauty and were just to intimidated. The other one just fainted when she looked at me and dropped to the floor. I felt so bad but what can I do. Now you guys know why girls drop like flys at Tempts not because of the drugs but, wait shit they might make it illigal for me to enter a club, Im the greatest "high out ther for all you girls.

Originally posted by back2basics:

Tempts i think i know the perfect girl for you...

(not sure if i should have attached that.. but to hell with it).

Only download if you are 18+ --->

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 08-08-2000).]

I'll give you that one, you had me jumping out of my seat. Funny shit .