Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF up with AM no show?

sorry to post a negative review, but:

Man last nite was disappointing, AM didn't even show up, some people knew about it before hand. There wasn't even a g/l going on outside when I got there.

sizzahands is good, but still.....

supposedly AM was ill....every time ive tried to see him something always happens! lol.

oh yeah and on a side note - keep ur $$ close at central, some thieves running around that joint.

sorry to post a negative review, but:

Man last nite was disappointing, AM didn't even show up, some people knew about it before hand. There wasn't even a g/l going on outside when I got there.

sizzahands is good, but still.....

supposedly AM was ill....every time ive tried to see him something always happens! lol.

oh yeah and on a side note - keep ur $$ close at central, some thieves running around that joint.

DJ AM sucks - you didn't miss shit by him not showing up

he is VERY good at hip hop rock mashup type of music.....is very well known in LA and NY.....people give him shit cuz he was dating nicole richie, but he is actually very creative ....

he actually has b een at central 2 times last year too. i wonder if he is spinning tonite in brooklyn or if he is still sick.

he is VERY good at hip hop rock mashup type of music.....is very well known in LA and NY.....people give him shit cuz he was dating nicole richie, but he is actually very creative ....

he actually has b een at central 2 times last year too. i wonder if he is spinning tonite in brooklyn or if he is still sick.

creative? DJ AM is a hack and his music caters to the crowds that most people here try to avoid.

creative? DJ AM is a hack and his music caters to the crowds that most people here try to avoid.

a hacK? who are u to say? dj felix leiter in the mix.

seriously, i love house but i also can appreciate other types of music, its fun to listen to djs like AM that mix 2 very unrelated songs, its VERY creative, have u heard his song about britney spears shaving her head, hilarious.

the crowd wasn't too bad stop being a hater ante

a hacK? who are u to say? dj felix leiter in the mix.

seriously, i love house but i also can appreciate other types of music, its fun to listen to djs like AM that mix 2 very unrelated songs, its VERY creative, have u heard his song about britney spears shaving her head, hilarious.

the crowd wasn't too bad stop being a hater ante

:funny:

So it's ok for you to judge Angelina, but Ante is a hater for his opinion on AM??

Regardless of what type of music he spins, I'd love to see you get into the booth and do .5 % of what he does. You'd stand there with your thumb up your ass. He may not spin edm all night, but he can probably cut, mix, scratch, and remix live better than half of the djs who play strictly house. Plus, he's an experienced dj with all kinds of music, so I'm sure that if he did drop a house set, he could probably drop it better than a lot of djs who spin strictly house and call themselves "Djs," and could probably be much more creative with it. A real dj can throw anything together and make it sound good. AM can do that. Don't know too many djs who can.

Regardless of what type of music he spins, I'd love to see you get into the booth and do .5 % of what he does. You'd stand there with your thumb up your ass. He may not spin edm all night, but he can probably cut, mix, scratch, and remix live better than half of the djs who play strictly house. Plus, he's an experienced dj with all kinds of music, so I'm sure that if he did drop a house set, he could probably drop it better than a lot of djs who spin strictly house and call themselves "Djs," and could probably be much more creative with it. A real dj can throw anything together and make it sound good. AM can do that. Don't know too many djs who can.
relax Akeem, theres nothing you can write that will change my opinion of him

relax Akeem, theres nothing you can write that will change my opinion of him

LOL....I can be of the opinion that George Bush is intelligent, or that there is no real pollution in water, and nothing could change it.....that's neither here nor there, Felix. I doubt anyone is stupid enough to try and change such an unlearned opinion. No one's trying to "change" your opinion.....just pointing out how mindless it is.

LOL....I can be of the opinion that George Bush is intelligent, or that there is no real pollution in water, and nothing could change it.....that's neither here nor there, Felix. I doubt anyone is stupid enough to try and change such an unlearned opinion. No one's trying to "change" your opinion.....just pointing out how mindless it is.

how can it be mindless when i've heard him a few times and he's been less than stellar in all circumstances.. mind you i have a pretty well trained ear for this

i guess you just think your opinion is better than a stranger's

i was surprised AM was supposed to spin @ central..considering hes pretty well known

i think he spins there often, I remember hearing his name tossed around

i think one of the promoters has a multi date deal with him or some ish

im sure if they pay, he will play ....lol

scema53081,

so now I need to be a Dj to express my opinion on other DJs?

King Hypocrite has found his Queen!

no, but come on now.....i just hate when people put down other djs or music when they have no idea how to spin or mix themselves. ive never claimed to be a dj and i dont really put anyone down that is trying to make a name for themselves....not that AM has to do that, becuz he already has a huge following and his mixing is on point.

and ante is entitled to his opinion about am, of course. this has nothing to do with angelina, lmao.

amen he's nasty

btw he was in brooklyn last night, my friend was chillin with him and said he was a really nice guy.

im pretty pissed i missed it at central.

hes not my kind of hip hop dj. i like riz, ace, and sometimes biz markie is good.

riz is good .....sizzahands is also good, was opening for am that nite when he didn't show up, hard to open for AM.

but am is technically one of the best hip hop djs out there....

i like old school hip hop and some more chill stuff too like common, etc. but i just really respect am's ability to mix and the creativity behind the sets. he's always on point too from what ive heard. last nite he was at stereo and was very good, a friend told me.