Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIESTO IN CONCERT f/ BLUE MAN GROUP: Thu 7/19 tix still available, Fri 7/20 SOLD OUT!

• 1 month later...
"VIP Tickets Give you private balcony access"

Tiesto..18+? F*CKING FINALLY! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!

I'm gonna go the friday..how bout everyone else?

im going there with a few people, this is my first tiesto concert so it should be good.

• 4 weeks later...
Dude, I've always thought Blue Man Group would be great in a Dance Music Setting. They use a KLF song in their act anyway.

Nice.

Yea I agree their show is hilarous, should be interesting to see them perform with Tiesto, i haven't heard Tiesto play since Central Park a few years ago, been wanting to check his style out lately see if he changed for better or worse.

He's bleen playing harder, but with a more diverse style than before. No just soaring vocals here.

Saw the plans for the show, OMG. This is like that Daft Punk show from Coachella. Massive amounds of custom video, lasers, and effect incorporated into the show. This is going to be WELL worth the money, w/ even more special guestz still unannounced.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
He's bleen playing harder, but with a more diverse style than before. No just soaring vocals here.

Say the plans for the show, OMG. This is like that Daft Punk show from Coachella. Massive amounds of custom video, lasers, and effect incorporated into the show. This is going to be WELL worth the money, w/ even more special guestz still unannounced.

:)

what special guests? Where are you getting your info from?

See that flawless at the bottom of the flyer? :)

if you haven't bought your tix yet, Fri is now sold out! Thursday will be soon.

I bought tickets and I can't wait for the show....do you have any extra tickets since your promoting the night?