Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stereo (the Lounge) Has the Worst Doormen on Earth

i was really talking about the guest list guys.

you should have been more specific in the title of the thread before throwing the bouncers under the bus. i'm sure they were just doing their job. talk to hehateme about this though. he knows a thing or two about not being let in to certain clubs because of the way he looks

you should have been more specific in the title of the thread before throwing the bouncers under the bus. i'm sure they were just doing their job. talk to hehateme about this though. he knows a thing or two about not being let in to certain clubs because of the way he looks

how much more specific could i have been saying "doormen?" they are obviously not bouncers.

one bouncer did bother me though:

"step away from the barricade. step away from the barricade" :direct:

mother fucker does this look like a war zone to you???? lmao

i felt bad for alot of the ppl waiting outside cuz they had no chance in hell in getting in. I walked straight to the front and got right in... but then again i promote there on other days so they all pretty much know me. I guess club promoting has its perks... once in awhile

Nothing is worse than the French guy that used to do the door @ Cielo. I think I'm banned for life there because I threatened to kill him! Funny thing is all the bouncers that worked there hated him too.

gosh i hate that guy too isnt that nicholas is he the owner??

• 1 year later...