Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free At Last! Free At Last!

misk

she was let out for medical reasons, what the hell. she doesnt look sick to me, unless she was throwing up on purpose, lol

She refused to eat jail food. What would happen if one of us tried that line?

...lmao....i dont think celebs should be treated extra UNfairly either...but fuck that...this bitch creams her panties at the site of a camera or news crew.....NOW she wants to be left alone?!....u made your bed sweetie...

I couldnt believe this whole thing...solitary confinement, and now medicated in the medical unit...for a driving charge?

She shouldnt be in jail....

can you please get your facts straight..

shes in jail because she violated her probation from a dui

she violated it by driving with a suspended license (a second time - they let her off the first time but the dumb bitch took advantage)

I couldnt believe this whole thing...solitary confinement, and now medicated in the medical unit...for a driving charge?

She shouldnt be in jail....

but all of the non celebrities who are charged with the same crimes should be or do you think we should just change the entire judicial system? do you think your spanish ex husband would be pampered like this? i think not

she violated it by driving with a suspended license (a second time - they let her off the first time but the dumb bitch took advantage)

..exactly...and thats just when she got pulled over....um ..she is photographed DAILY throughout her whole suspended license ...DRIVING...yet no one does anything ......yea ...grand...

Excuse me..for not knowing all the facts..

45 days is a ridiculous sentence..and the sheriff said noone has ever spent more than 2 days in his jail for the same crime...

I would think LA has bigger problems than the show they put on picking her up, handcuffing her..and taking her back..

but all of the non celebrities who are charged with the same crimes should be or do you think we should just change the entire judicial system? do you think your spanish ex husband would be pampered like this? i think not

The punishment is too harsh for the crime in my opinion. She's being made an example at this point..