Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free At Last! Free At Last!

misk

Excuse me..for not knowing all the facts..

45 days is a ridiculous sentence..and the sheriff said noone has ever spent more than 2 days in his jail for the same crime...

I would think LA has bigger problems than the show they put on picking her up, handcuffing her..and taking her back..

45 days is not a ridiculous sentence.. shes was on probation.. probation meaning you cannot do ANYTHING illegal

and what show? they are following standard procedure.. she committed a crime and was handled as any criminal would have been..

We have to excuse Silver since she has been involved with a hispanic man before so she's probably one of those chicks who thinks the world is out to get her...

What the fuck are you talking about?!?.. I am also hispanic, and dont see what that has to do with this....You dont know shit about me..so how who are you to speak for me..

In my opinion, she's being treated UNFAIRLY because of who she is...and thats that...MY OPINION..

You dont have to like it..or agree with it...

What the fuck are you talking about?!?.. I am also hispanic, and dont see what that has to do with this....You dont know shit about me..so how who are you to speak for me..

In my opinion, she's being treated UNFAIRLY because of who she is...and thats that...MY OPINION..

You dont have to like it..or agree with it...

She's not really Hispanic though - she's Argentinian. But I guess since she got porked by a Boricua, you can make the case . . .

omg lmaoooooo

in and out is a burger chain in cali sooo good. i actually ate a hamburger, i havent had one in YEARS (was a vegetarian for the past 12 years).

for real..wish they had that chain out here on the east coast....those burgers are the BEST.

omg lmaoooooo

in and out is a burger chain in cali sooo good. i actually ate a hamburger, i havent had one in YEARS (was a vegetarian for the past 12 years).

Bella, I am surprised that you didnt get the runs, or a severe stomach ache, after 12 years of no red meat your body loses the enzyme that breaks it down. But I am sure it was worth it, I have one 4 blocks away from my house. :D