Clubplanet Nightlife Community

California: Our nations largest sausage-fest:

stymie

well, san fran makes sense cuz it's the gay capital of america...and i guess LA makes sense cuz a lot of people trying to make it out in hollywood or whatever....and then considering that LA's like 55% mexican and (no offense to anyone) who knows how many of them are legal...yeah makes sense.

and THAT is exactly why i want to move to LA haha

dude...LA is the shithole of CA. i'd suggest going to SD, SF, or even around Ventura maybe...LA is just such a headache....stupid superficial people, it takes an hour to go ANYWHERE, you're always stuck in traffic, it's freaking expensive, and it's dirty. the nightlife isn't that great either, especially when shit starting shutting down around 1:30 am-2 am...at least out here you'll find some alternatives...I left one club a few weeks ago around 8:30 am...you won't find that in LA...or anywhere in the West, actually :(

san diego

:)

So you're a Greek, huh?

You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, but Greeks were spawned by sandniggers.

It's a fact. Greeks have sandnigger blood pumping through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds

and hundreds of years ago the Ottomans conquered Greece. And the Ottomans are sandniggers. Way back then, Greeks were like the Slavs in Macedonia. Blond hair, blue eyes. But the Ottomans moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with the Greek women; they changed the blood-line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Greeks still carry that sandnigger gene.

Now, I'm quoting history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were sandniggers.

Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a sandnigger, and she had a half-sandnigger kid. Now if that is a fact - now tell me, am I lying? Cause you – you are part eggplant.

dude...LA is the shithole of CA. i'd suggest going to SD, SF, or even around Ventura maybe...LA is just such a headache....stupid superficial people, it takes an hour to go ANYWHERE, you're always stuck in traffic, it's freaking expensive, and it's dirty. the nightlife isn't that great either, especially when shit starting shutting down around 1:30 am-2 am...at least out here you'll find some alternatives...I left one club a few weeks ago around 8:30 am...you won't find that in LA...or anywhere in the West, actually :(

dude im from new york, and ive been out l8te myself, hahahah. i know what ur saying about clubs closing early, that is the only thing i dont like about LA.

ive been to LA and i loved it, to be honest. I dont' agree that all of it is dirty or takes forever in traffic. I rented a car out there and had no problem getting places at certain times, just like here in NY. It took me 4 hours to get upstate from astoria queens just this past weekend, when it should have been an hour 1/2 ride. i drive everywhere here and it def happens on a reg basis.

also i ve been to san diego and i thought ti was absolutely beautiful. i just liked LA because it was more urban and the people are nicer (although superficial people reign here in new york too, i got news for ya, lol). like i said the only thing that sux is that the clubs close down early there, i totally agree with you.

So you're a Greek, huh?

You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, but Greeks were spawned by sandniggers.

It's a fact. Greeks have sandnigger blood pumping through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds

and hundreds of years ago the Ottomans conquered Greece. And the Ottomans are sandniggers. Way back then, Greeks were like the Slavs in Macedonia. Blond hair, blue eyes. But the Ottomans moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with the Greek women; they changed the blood-line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Greeks still carry that sandnigger gene.

Now, I'm quoting history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were sandniggers.

Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a sandnigger, and she had a half-sandnigger kid. Now if that is a fact - now tell me, am I lying? Cause you – you are part eggplant.

chesterfield_classic.gif

lol....are you kidding....nice! i left san diego to move to NY and you leave NY to move there...what are the odds.

i miss it a lot...especially La Jolla and Pacific Beach...lucky you.

I live in PB right now right in crown point and absolutely love it. The weekends are just one big beach party

ever think of moving back?

I live in PB right now right in crown point and absolutely love it. The weekends are just one big beach party

ever think of moving back?

I tried to do that last summer....I couldn't. I'm glad I'm back East now. For now, I'm sticking to visiting twice a year. Plus, the job market is absolutely horrible and it would be a waste of my time to go and try again.

I tried to do that last summer....I couldn't. I'm glad I'm back East now. For now, I'm sticking to visiting twice a year. Plus, the job market is absolutely horrible and it would be a waste of my time to go and try again.

gotta agree...job market is pretty rough right now but thats just the way it goes sometimes

btw, i didnt realize you were out in cali. when did you make the move?

gotta agree...job market is pretty rough right now but thats just the way it goes sometimes

btw, i didnt realize you were out in cali. when did you make the move?

i left in september 2006 for a wedding and got stuck here...well, i got an offer at this huge firm in manhattan that i just couldn't refuse. :)

i've been back and forth to san diego since 2000....lived there 4 years, then left, then came back for a few months last year...then left again...and in between numerous trips....dude, you should check out my most favorite beach of all time. Black's Beach in the Torrey Pines area....it's a bitch to walk down and up the cliff but it's so worth it...not too many families, tourists, and weirdos, save for the lone naked old guy walking around (it's a semi-nude beach).

good times :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
i left in september 2006 for a wedding and got stuck here...well, i got an offer at this huge firm in manhattan that i just couldn't refuse. :)

i've been back and forth to san diego since 2000....lived there 4 years, then left, then came back for a few months last year...then left again...and in between numerous trips....dude, you should check out my most favorite beach of all time. Black's Beach in the Torrey Pines area....it's a bitch to walk down and up the cliff but it's so worth it...not too many families, tourists, and weirdos, save for the lone naked old guy walking around (it's a semi-nude beach).

good times :thumbup:

black's also has the largest waves in southern california..

for sunbathing/swimming though it's not worth the trek.. there are secluded beaches everywhere here...