Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is an IMPORTANT MESSAGE to all my girls here on Clubplanet...

quoth

Now ladies.. we all like to go clubbin and dance and have some drinks and some good times right?

Right.

Unfortunately, there is a species that lurk at these club and bar venues both in New York City and in New Jersey and to help you girls so that you can be vigilant..i have compiled some audio/video footage on who to look for and avoid when trying to just simply have a good fuckin time out....please be careful..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLczj-_-rJw

Further evidence of these douchebags can be found here...we can even see clubplanet's very own DJJONSTEPHENS at the 3:45 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbEvPuzlvHM

Ladies.....if you are still not convinced....i strongly urge you stay away from the Jersey shore as well as Long Island where these creatures can be seen in their natural habitat continuing, trying to perfekt their dancing skills as can be seen here in amateur footage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvfIYBgP58

Please...Don't become a victim?

-Mike (quoth)

.....the entire jersey shore is not nasty .....seaside is gross ....and the 'scene' down there is cheesey/gross ...belmar etc.........but there are parts of the jersey shore that are extremely high income summer homes and very nice......

.....the entire jersey shore is not nasty .....seaside is gross ....and the 'scene' down there is cheesey/gross ...belmar etc.........but there are parts of the jersey shore that are extremely high income summer homes and very nice......

im just pointing out that NJ and NY are the same...

its as nasty as going to the clubs/beaches in NY...same trash...

ain't nothing like west coast beaches...east coast...can't hang...sorry to say...i've only been to brighton beach once last year and that was just so we could get some russian food....what a disaster!

ain't nothing like west coast beaches...east coast...can't hang...sorry to say...i've only been to brighton beach once last year and that was just so we could get some russian food....what a disaster!

South Beach can hang...

Besides, I really doubt beach quality is a consideration when people move here...

....actually not at all......just letting u know neptunes is in the hamptons....never been ...never will.....

actually neptunes is fun.....the crowd is kind of wack (99.9 percent guidos) but for house music on the beach in the hamptons its really fun :) casual there, drinking beer, dancing in a bikini top, fun times. just ignore 'em and have fun

actually neptunes is fun.....the crowd is kind of wack (99.9 percent guidos) but for house music on the beach in the hamptons its really fun :) casual there, drinking beer, dancing in a bikini top, fun times. just ignore 'em and have fun

.......yea ...my point was i dont need to drive to the hamptons to do that lol....i live in jersey..i dont need to add the ny guidos to the equation...besides my idea of fun down the shore these days is floating in the pool and going on the boat ...i dont need anymore excitement...

oh east coast beaches is only ny, ok.