Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you guys do?

well since there was the exact same post, like 2 days ago, i doubt all the people on this board have switched jobs, and switched locations . . .

gene, you're right. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

OK APPARENTLY YOU GUYS THINK THAT I AM INTRESTED IN WHAT YOU THINK...IT'S A SHAME WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN MAKE COMMENTS...WHY POST SOMETHING TO BE OBNOXIOUS WHEN YOU COULD JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...WHAT ARE YOU 12?

Originally posted by yamos:

OK APPARENTLY YOU GUYS THINK THAT I AM INTRESTED IN WHAT YOU THINK...IT'S A SHAME WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN MAKE COMMENTS...WHY POST SOMETHING TO BE OBNOXIOUS WHEN YOU COULD JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...WHAT ARE YOU 12?

I answer posts for idiots who can't go back a few threads from a few days ago.

OK....YOU GUYS ARE WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...I CAN'T EVEN STRESS THAT ENOUGH....IS IT SO HARD TO ANSWER A QUESTION...OR SPEAK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE THAN DRUGS.....WEAK...WEAK...WEAK...AND I KNOW THAT I AM NOT AN IDIOT...IT'S SAD WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TO REVERT BACK TO THERE CHILDISH BEHAVIOR RATHER THEN ACT LIKE HUMAN BEINGS...ITS ALL ABOUT MINDSET BABY..I KNOW WHAT I AM DEALING WITH NOW!!!!

OK....YOU GUYS ARE WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...I CAN'T EVEN STRESS THAT ENOUGH....IS IT SO HARD TO ANSWER A QUESTION...OR SPEAK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE THAN DRUGS.....WEAK...WEAK...WEAK...AND I KNOW THAT I AM NOT AN IDIOT...IT'S SAD WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TO REVERT BACK TO THERE CHILDISH BEHAVIOR RATHER THEN ACT LIKE HUMAN BEINGS...ITS ALL ABOUT MINDSET BABY..I KNOW WHAT I AM DEALING WITH NOW!!!!

You're going to be dealing with my foot up your Momma's ass, and stop calling me baby. Idiot.

you must be kidding me - you're the immature one . . . everyone has the capability of looking up old posts - the topic only fell off the first page a day or two ago. You could have just left it alone, yet you keep coming back, talking about what babies WE are??? yeah, oHHtay. you replied SEVEN times to your own post, all filled with JUVENILE comments. please. rolleyes.gif you're really too cool for me, you're right none of us deserve to be posting on the same board as you. rolleyes.gif gee, then again, i think i've been here a BIT longer than you . . . hmmm . . . ok, i'll stop posting since ALLL i talk about it drugs, and I'm such a baby . . . and I'm the obnoxious one. mmhmm. i see how you could think i'm all those things. rolleyes.gif

hehehe - how bout since you're SO tough you take me instead?? that'll be a fair fight, right - bitch slap a bitch? yep, okay, let's do this. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

NOT YOUNG....YES I AM ANAL....I WAS NEVER MOLESTED...NOT AN OUTCAST AND MY FRIEND I AM NOT A SISSY.....I KNOW THAT I COULD TAKE YOU ...I THINK IT IS CALLED A BITCH SLAP....

Great, that's all we need is another internet shit talker Brooklyn guido. Threats over the computer are meaningless. Grow up.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

YOU CAN DO 2 THINGS ANSWER THE QUESTION OR NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLY TO THE QUESTION WITH BULLSHIT AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW LONG SOMEONE HAS BEEN ON THE BOARD OR HOW MANY STARS YOU HAVE. BE ADULTS AND STOP YOUR BITCHIN.....ALL OF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME BITCHIN! NOT LIKE I'M GOD OR SOMETHING AND I KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!

[This message has been edited by ges1999 (edited 08-08-2000).]

I'll answer this post being that I wasn't registered a few days ago. I work for Nextel Communications... I am in charge of 6 reps that deal with customers to help trouble shooting issues with the phones/account. I also go to school at night for business and computers.

Now for this little fighting stuff we have here... I know I'm new here, and probably should not get involved, but I really think this is stupid. Yes, we all agree that you can go back a few days and look at a previous post. It is very easy to do. But it is also just as easy to not answer a post that was already posted a few days before. Instead of making fun of people or threatening them with internet threats, just post a link to the previous post. So why don't we all just say fuck it and cut the childish bullshit, and exchange thoughts, ideas, beliefs, etc. instead of stupid nonsense threats. Peace...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

YOU CAN DO 2 THINGS ANSWER THE QUESTION OR NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLY TO THE QUESTION WITH BULLSHIT AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW LONG SOMEONE HAS BEEN ON THE BOARD OR HOW MANY STARS YOU HAVE. BE ADULTS AND STOP YOUR BITCHIN.....ALL OF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME BITCHIN! NOT LIKE I'M GOD OR SOMETHING AND I KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!

[This message has been edited by ges1999 (edited 08-08-2000).]

Thank you very much!!!!!!

OUT OF THE 21 REPLIES TO YOUR POST, 9 CAME FROM YOURSELF. THIS IS MY SECOND ONE . . . I'LL TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL CRACK ARTIST . . . I'M PART OF AN UNIQUE GROUP KNOW AS THE X-MEN. THEY CALL ME "STORM"