Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where ya from?

Just curious.............anyone from Queens NY???

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEST VILLAGE ~ MANHATTAN - funny thing is i feel like im in the "perfect" area and NEVER want to move, but NO ONE LIVES NEAR ME!

lol, and get this - i live on GAY street - hehe, you can imagine how angry my mother is about that one ! smile.gif~ But the adorable men who live across the street on the same floor sometimes see and hear me DJing and yell WERK IT GIRL out the window ! LOL

MissDiva19

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

Originally posted by MissDiva:

WEST VILLAGE ~ MANHATTAN - funny thing is i feel like im in the "perfect" area and NEVER want to move, but NO ONE LIVES NEAR ME!

lol, and get this - i live on GAY street - hehe, you can imagine how angry my mother is about that one ! smile.gif~ But the adorable men who live across the street on the same floor sometimes see and hear me DJing and yell WERK IT GIRL out the window ! LOL

MissDiva19

It is so funny that you live on that street! My bf and I have passed that street a few times and every time that we do he always laughs and says "Who the hell would name a street "Gay Street" especially in the village"?????????

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Baltimore...though only during the week...weekends I'm usually in New York or DC.

Hey, there's a Gay street in B-more too.

I need to save some cash so I can invest in turntables (wanna try DJing). How does one start from scratch...learn the tricks, etc?

Tara19, also check out the Ethnicities post.

Gay & Christopher corner/street is the most adorable, calm, non city like corner in the city! (esp for a fag hag like me) and an added bonus -- EVERYONE goes on that st to smoke up and i ALWAYS smell it in my apartment (2nd floor!)

smile.gif

MissDiva19

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

Used to live in Russia, then Brooklyn, the Staten Island, then Jersey, then back to Staten Island, now I'm in Union County New Jersey, on the weekends I'm at the Jersey shore during the summer, "off" season I reside at Sound Factory on the weekends.

Originally, Cape Town, South Africa, but now...

I live in Westchester in New Rochelle...I go to school in Atlanta and I work in midtown Manhattan smile.gif

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

Originally posted by blondeee:

Used to live in Bloomingdale (no not the store), NJ... Now I live in my own humble abode in Staten Island.

hahhahahah ...I live in Macy's Kell?? ...want to be roommates?? ...let's move to Nordstrom together

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...did you say STEAK?? ;-)

I'm a citizen of the world currently residing in Northern NJ ...no permanent address at the moment ...haha

Residing in fuckin Hoboken..

<~~ Sunny Wetschester County.. Or as Phoenix would call it, " Upstate "

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

Originally posted by risa06:

oh, I use to live in Moskow, then San-Fransisco, then Brooklyn, then Astoria and now Bayside and it only took me 4 1/2 years to do all that.

Where in Bayside? My bf lives there

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by tranza:

So am I.. *Yawn*

get out of town! ..there are no trains between NYC and upstate ...oops, you are OUT OF TOWN, you tourist! ...so how do you like the city?? ...I'll take you on a tour one of these days if you want ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

From Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground...(no, I won't go there). Even though I love this town, I hate partying in it as of late. Oh well, enough bitchin' crying.gif

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com