Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where ya from?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUEENS!!!!!QUEENS!!!!!QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!

she asked if anyone was from queens!!!!!

damn i thought there would a lot more queens peoples on this>>>>>>QU represent......

EXIT fridays

"DROP & ROLL" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUEST LIST</A>

for info email IAMNYC2000@aol.com

I live outside of Philly, home of the soft pretzel, cheese steak and the cream cheese! smile.gif

For all teh Philly people here, where do you all go? I hang at Shampoo a lot, used to hang at Evolution before they closed it. But word is about that is they are redoing it to an upscale place, something like Deco which will suck i think. Where do you guys hang and where do you live???

shampoo is a frequent hang out spot for me also, but i'm kinda over it now. transit (blah)... babylon (when i have no other choice)... 8th Street lounge is a good lounge... i do old city once in a while... and suggestions...????

Originally posted by buccafm:

I live outside of Philly, home of the soft pretzel, cheese steak and the cream cheese! smile.gif

For all teh Philly people here, where do you all go? I hang at Shampoo a lot, used to hang at Evolution before they closed it. But word is about that is they are redoing it to an upscale place, something like Deco which will suck i think. Where do you guys hang and where do you live???

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

QUEENS!!!!!QUEENS!!!!!QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!

she asked if anyone was from queens!!!!!

damn i thought there would a lot more queens peoples on this>>>>>>QU represent......

EXIT fridays

"DROP & ROLL" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> /" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUEST LIST</A> </A>

for info email IAMNYC2000@aol.com

What part of Queens??

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Baltimore...though only during the week...weekends I'm usually in New York or DC.

Hey, there's a Gay street in B-more too.

I need to save some cash so I can invest in turntables (wanna try DJing). How does one start from scratch...learn the tricks, etc?

Tara19, also check out the Ethnicities post.

I work about 300 feet away from Gay street. It's a small world...Where do u go in DC?

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Baltimore...though only during the week...weekends I'm usually in New York or DC.

Hey, there's a Gay street in B-more too.

I need to save some cash so I can invest in turntables (wanna try DJing). How does one start from scratch...learn the tricks, etc?

Tara19, also check out the Ethnicities post.

I work about 300 feet away from Gay street. It's a small world...Where do u go in DC?

Hey mr. sick, I border you!! I live in Hasbrouck hts, I hear those teterboro airplanes over my head every 5 min. well,I live rite on 46 so thats why.

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

hey gdszle my companys office is right over the new st. bridge right down the blocki do work out there ..got an offer ..took it. i work at lehigh all the time. i also work at lafeyete.. i just finished a job at marquis dining hall..probably passed you cats on the street a couple of times. this place is horrible i cant wait to move out.

------------------

"cameras ready prepare to flash"

Hey romy, I know what youre talking about I hear those damn planes all the time too. Didn't one of them crash into a house in Has heights before? I think I saw that on the news a while back.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

I'm in Sydney Australia, heading over to New York for my new job in October, the office is in New Rochelle......

So should I live near work and commute to clubs, or live near clubs and commute to work?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by nikilina:

shampoo is a frequent hang out spot for me also, but i'm kinda over it now. transit (blah)... babylon (when i have no other choice)... 8th Street lounge is a good lounge... i do old city once in a while... and suggestions...????

What's up nikilina? i try not to go to Shampoo that much, only on big occasions. They're haveing a big thing Saturday August 12th (open till 6 am) something called Summer Fest 2000, tents will be set up all outside in the parking lot so that'll be phat. I only wann go to hear Razor & Guido. Should be a good time. Are you going? We should meet, whatchya think?

As for babylon, never been and don't have a desire to go. My cousin worked there and it's just all about drugs there, mad K and GHB all over the place, people od'in. I don't need to see that shit (not my cup of tea). Never been to the 8th Street Lounge neither. i hang in Old City as well. Swanky Bubbles is a cool lounge spot to chill at, i like it there, umm Lucy's is cool, Tangerine's is to "uppity, snobby" for me. What else, i can't think, do you have any suggestions??

If you want you can e-mail me at buccafm@war.wyeth.com

PS Adam, you can drop me a hello too, maybe we can all meet up some time at the club.....