Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day in Vegas

maggiec

Hard to run into the "snotty" crowd in Vegas, particularly over LDW. That kind of crowd can't keep up and is usually spent and passed out by the time Rehab rolls around! The Rehab scene is DEFINITELY about showing off what you got, and how you can work it. No party like it anywhere in the world. And MDW/LDW Rehabs are simply insane.

WOW. Nothing like it anywhere in the world? I haven't been to Ibiza. But I'm surely expecting Space Terrace sessions during WMC feel. That is simply amazing at 1 pm, and nobody has left from since the previous night....

Can't wait, after that buildup...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Nothing like it anywhere in the world? I haven't been to Ibiza. But I'm surely expecting Space Terrace sessions during WMC feel. That is simply amazing at 1 pm, and nobody has left from since the previous night....

If there's anything like Rehab somewhere else on this planet, not only have I never seen it but I've never heard anyone mention it nor have I read anything about it. Maybe the occasional one-off beach party event, but when it comes to a weekly pool event there truly is only one Rehab.

Now, that's not to say that Rehab is any better than the amazing morning-into-afternoon parties found at Space in Miami or Ibiza. Or that the crowd is more beautiful than the best day imaginable at a Nikki Beach.

Rehab is just... different.

It's a very different kind of party than you'll find in Ibiza or Miami (or wherever). Rehab is MUCH less focused on the music, more heavily focused on drinking, much more heavily focused on socializing, and significantly more focused on physical appearance.

For most days at Rehab, I'd say 80% or more of the people there wouldn't be able to tell you the name of a single DJ that played. As it is a lot of people don't even notice when the music changes from hip-hop/rock/mash-up to house (and back again). :)

Big holidays are different at Rehab, so you've got a lot more people well aware of the DJs and the music, but it's still a different scene. Whereas the crowds partying at 1pm in Miami/IB are the same folks that have been going since midnight (and looking/smelling like it, and nobody cares), a LOT of the folks at Rehab were in bed by 2-3am so that they could hit the gym and get that pump-and-glow rocking. And spend another hour after that primping up for Rehab.

Good news is that there are still plenty of people that know how to do it right and will party at Drai's/Empire/Seamless/etc until 8:30ish, grab some breakfast and head straight to Rehab.

And the best part is that those folks usually make up about 1/4 of the crowd you'll find on the Space terrace during WMC. I always love how many Rehab regulars I see past noon out on the terrace.

Have an AWESOME time!