Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Big Congratulations to Haze and Sugar!!! Woo Hoo!!!

thank you! i know , im trying to find a nice cheap one. my cousin is retarded, she spent 6,000 on hers. its nice but 6,000???!!?!?!??!? geeze!

Seriously, I got my dress at Davids Bridal for $900. Even though I still thought that was way to much to pay for a fucking dress im only gonna wear once it was still really nice and I wasn't a bad price for a wedding dress. Plus it had swarski crystals all over it so I mean it was a pretty nice dress lol. Davids bridal actually has some really nice dresses for cheap .. good luck! Have you set a date or a place yet?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I got my dress at Davids Bridal for $900. Even though I still thought that was way to much to pay for a fucking dress im only gonna wear once it was still really nice and I wasn't a bad price for a wedding dress. Plus it had swarski crystals all over it so I mean it was a pretty nice dress lol. Davids bridal actually has some really nice dresses for cheap .. good luck! Have you set a date or a place yet?

Agree.. check davidsbridal.com.. i vowed to pay less than $400 and I did.. i loved my dress and i got to wear it twice (got married in savannah, GA and had another blessing ceremony in Michigan) :heart: I looked on-line at their gowns and found the one for me... still tried on 3 just for the hell of it, but i knew the minute i saw it that it was the one :)

Agree.. check davidsbridal.com.. i vowed to pay less than $400 and I did.. i loved my dress and i got to wear it twice (got married in savannah, GA and had another blessing ceremony in Michigan) :heart: I looked on-line at their gowns and found the one for me... still tried on 3 just for the hell of it, but i knew the minute i saw it that it was the one :)

Same here, I think I tried on like 3 or 4 dresses but I saw the one I wanted in their catalog and it was perfect I loved it.

yeah i want my bride to wear swastikas all over her dress on our wedding night too. i think it'll add a nice touch to the ceremony.

way to go Haze...you had sugar wringing her fingers for too long...i bet she gave you an ultimatum.....way to step up asshole...LOL. jk

P.S Haze, your Guilt-Free Titty Bar pass has just been revoked. I'm looking forward to meeting your ass,...in a titty bar no less. At the same time, if you ever start a sentence: My fiancee.... I will make sure you get thrown out on your ass !! lol...

whats with the marriage bug going around.....did i miss something?....LOL Congrats to you 2 btw. :)