Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening of Sonar Saturdays @ Avalon, 10/6

I Can`t Believe That This Is Happening...send Those Hip-hop Losers To The Trash!!

I Totally Agree That This Place Was Made For Dance Music Not Some Stupid Ridiculous Ghetto

S--t

Can`t Wait To Come Back To My Favourite Club Ever...i Haven`t Been Clubbing In A Long Time Jus Because The Bling-bling (i Made $200,000 Guys, Who Think That They Own The World Now) Invated This Great Place..

Theres something wrong with the party. It might get shut down sooner then later. Why does the party have to be 18 to paRTY. Sat night all parties should be 21 to party and thrursday and fri should be 18 to party.18 year cant drink so hows the bar going to make money and how much are you going to charge 18 to party when most of them dont work or go to college?

Theres something wrong with the party. It might get shut down sooner then later. Why does the party have to be 18 to paRTY. Sat night all parties should be 21 to party and thrursday and fri should be 18 to party.18 year cant drink so hows the bar going to make money and how much are you going to charge 18 to party when most of them dont work or go to college?

proper english please....

what party are you promoting

Wow could you be more ignorant next time? Jesus Christ!!! When are yall gonna realize that just because a party is 18+ does not mean that all the patrons in the club are gonna be 18.Most 18+ parties are full of 20 somethings and a few 19 and 20 year olds here and there and maybe an 18 yr old or 2 on the floor,if yall been paying attention yall would see that.By the way you should not use ur immature irrelevant stereotypes,to make a useless point.There are many young adults between 18-20 who are working AND going to college.Get the stick out of ya ass man.GODDAMN!!!

Wow could you be more ignorant next time? Jesus Christ!!! When are yall gonna realize that just because a party is 18+ does not mean that all the patrons in the club are gonna be 18.Most 18+ parties are full of 20 somethings and a few 19 and 20 year olds here and there and maybe an 18 yr old or 2 on the floor,if yall been paying attention yall would see that.By the way you should not use ur immature irrelevant stereotypes,to make a useless point.There are many young adults between 18-20 who are working AND going to college.Get the stick out of ya ass man.GODDAMN!!!

wow, you're a fucking retard.

18/19 yr olds flock to these parties like feathers on a vagina, cuz they cant get in anywhere else.

stay in LONG ISLANDDDDDDDD BRO

Off topic:

Guess who's coming to dinner @ Avalon for Halloween weekend, unless they change it again.

JUNIOR VASQUEZ UPCOMING PERFORMANCES:

NYC:

SUN 10/7 (doors open early 9pm): CIELO [back from Black & Blue]

SUN 10/28 (Sun afternoon 4pm-Mon morning 4am): SONAR @ AVALON [MASQUERADE]

SUN 11/11: CIELO [Whitney!]

THURS 11/22 (THANKSGIVING NIGHT 9pm-4am): SOL

SUN 12/9: CIELO [JUNIOR’S “Xâ€-MÃS PARTY]

WED 1/1 (New Year’s Day 7pm-mid-morning of Jan 2): SOL [RED LIGHT DISTRICT]

MON 1/21 (daytime): PACHA [HOUSE OF GOD II]

Oh Shit!

wow, you're a fucking retard.

18/19 yr olds flock to these parties like feathers on a vagina, cuz they cant get in anywhere else.

stay in LONG ISLANDDDDDDDD BRO

I'd say the problem with 18+ parties is how many people people are wayyyyy overage (ex: the FOB corner @ PACHA, and, in my opinion, what contributed to the downfall of AVALON in the first place).... I'd place less blame on the 18-20 kids, and maybe a "No entry if more than 30 years old" banner should be enforced lol... Maybe we might not have a shitty vibe at most of the big rooms in the city nowadays...

I'd say the problem with 18+ parties is how many people people are wayyyyy overage (ex: the FOB corner @ PACHA, and, in my opinion, what contributed to the downfall of AVALON in the first place).... I'd place less blame on the 18-20 kids, and maybe a "No entry if more than 30 years old" banner should be enforced lol... Maybe we might not have a shitty vibe at most of the big rooms in the city nowadays...

FYI 30 years old and up crowd spends money when they go out by

buying loads of drinks, bottles, VIP tables etc. Most of them also know how to behave themselfs, unlike 18-20 year olds. And remember son, its not how

old you are, but how old you feel.