Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty Jonathan Peters Rumor

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true i gotta agree with you, JP hasn't been on for a while, i think he saves himself for the winter months, the summers always tend to be lax, he has his nights...

Originally posted by mozgi:

JP is great when he is on. But I forgot when was the last time he was on. He was on in Florida at Space. He was wicked then. I went to SF number of times after that and he was never that good again. One time he played same shit all night long - like he put a CD on and let it go in a loop. That was a total disrespect to all the party people in the place. I left as soon as I realized that. When JP is not on - he just SUKS BIG TIME. (unless you k-ed up to your ears - but that is not my high).

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

It's stupid fucks like u that don't even go to SF that start stupid shit like this and actually begin to believe it... grow up...

VS

you need to learn to respect people's opinions. and what the fuck do you sit at the door all nite and see who's there and who's not? grow the fuck up.

------------------

deez nuts

I have been going to factory for a while and i agree with you I think JP is great, but his mixing skills are common. as far as JP leaving factory I think its possible, to do a residency like that for years defintley takes a toll on you...

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i definetly agree about dj's constantly getting bashed. They're out there trying to do what it is they do best and thats spin records. I was never trying to bash jp at all, cuz like i said he's obviously doing amazing for himself. Not enough people on this board who konw how to have discussions while still respecting someone else's opinion. We should be able to agree to disagree.

JP leaving factory... it was just a thought that popped into my head when i realized how well he's been doing producign and the amount of loot he pulls in w/ each mix. If vicious hadn't taken the tunnel residency he woulda been my first example since he just concentrated on the producing and hex too. It would probably mean a lot more money. Maybe a few years down the line when he feels like settling down??? Unless he turns out to be like vasquez or something i guess.

-Rob

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

WORD UP. People gots to chill and learn how to listen to other people. If you don't like somebodies opinion, if it doesn't agree with yours it doesn't mean that person is wrong.

Grow the hell up.

PLUR - that is not just the word but a way of life...

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Yo Mama... ur a tuff guy urself huh? u've claimed to know me but u've never given up ur identity, and why? B/c ur a lil BITCH!!! That's all. Ur of no importance. If u got hit over the head with a hammer and had ur body chopepd up anf thrown in the Hudson, no one would care. Grown up and realize no one on the face of this planet cares about u or ur lil comments... btich ass mofo =Þ

VS

P.S.

e-mail me to talk to me... this board is boring me

viciousspinner@yahoo.com

Originally posted by stagedancer:

By the way sorry but C.C does not hold up to JP.

Because of that comment you can no longer be taken seriously. Carl Cox not as good as JP???? Are you kidding??? Actually, you're right...Carl Cox isn't as good as JP or even Tsettos for that matter. Don't ever go to Twilo to see him - he sucks!

And lenghth of sets does not make a great DJ. I could spin El Debarge and TKA for 14 hours straight and I would still suck.

Originally posted by kingspin:

Because of that comment you can no longer be taken seriously. Carl Cox not as good as JP???? Are you kidding??? Actually, you're right...Carl Cox isn't as good as JP or even Tsettos for that matter. Don't ever go to Twilo to see him - he sucks!

And lenghth of sets does not make a great DJ. I could spin El Debarge and TKA for 14 hours straight and I would still suck.

yeah saying he spins for 14hrs straight is weak, cuz like 7 of those hours are like 7 whitney houston songs he's got on cd, and then he has the nerve to bring the same track back in later, like the 70min mix wasnt enough. and if you think spinning long tracks is a JP thing you're more naive than I assumed you to be. all good djs that do long sets play extended mixes of jams, but usually the good ones will drop really awesome mixes, not my love is your love looped for an hour. carl cox is no jp. you better stick to dancing on that stage and not judging music...

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by p00h:

yeah saying he spins for 14hrs straight is weak, cuz like 7 of those hours are like 7 whitney houston songs he's got on cd, and then he has the nerve to bring the same track back in later, like the 70min mix wasnt enough. and if you think spinning long tracks is a JP thing you're more naive than I assumed you to be. all good djs that do long sets play extended mixes of jams, but usually the good ones will drop really awesome mixes, not my love is your love looped for an hour. carl cox is no jp. you better stick to dancing on that stage and not judging music...

You just showed that you do not go to SF ast all. Any real SF kids no that whitney isn't played more than once. Any song that is hot is played however he wants to play it and whenever but he doesn't ever do the shit you say. As for C.C. Please .... Think what you want, say what you want but Cox doesn't hold up.

Anyway honestly I couldn't care less who you like. For me, I got my favorites and will listen to alot of DJ's before Cox.

By the way all this talk about vocals and commercial and shit. When was last time you heard Dub as hot as 6-8-12? Come to factory at 8 stop talking bullshit, hear it for real and then say what you want but stop saying things you know nothing about.

This was funny to read till people started talking about Carl Cox.

There's a difference between vain NY club dj's who's fans think they are the world, and towering monoliths who have helped to shape electronic music over the last ten years to where it is today.

I really wish people were as adamant about exploring and learning about music as they are about picking fights online.

Try to maintain a little perspective.

btw - I think it's very very funny trying to uphold JP's credibility by saying he only plays Whitney once in a night. That's pure comedy.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

Originally posted by stagedancer:

You just showed that you do not go to SF ast all. Any real SF kids no that whitney isn't played more than once. Any song that is hot is played however he wants to play it and whenever but he doesn't ever do the shit you say. As for C.C. Please .... Think what you want, say what you want but Cox doesn't hold up.

Anyway honestly I couldn't care less who you like. For me, I got my favorites and will listen to alot of DJ's before Cox.

By the way all this talk about vocals and commercial and shit. When was last time you heard Dub as hot as 6-8-12? Come to factory at 8 stop talking bullshit, hear it for real and then say what you want but stop saying things you know nothing about.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! biggrin.gif

Oh yes poor you... poor lil u... if my name was another word for SHIT I would have low self esteem too...

VS

LMAO, I think I saw this fecal freak in Twilo's bathroom rummaging in a toilet, p00h, what a joke......

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

LMAO, I think I saw this fecal freak in Twilo's bathroom rummaging in a toilet, p00h, what a joke......

Hey leave my boyfriend alone, I play with pooh too.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

Yo Mama... ur a tuff guy urself huh? u've claimed to know me but u've never given up ur identity, and why? B/c ur a lil BITCH!!! That's all. Ur of no importance. If u got hit over the head with a hammer and had ur body chopepd up anf thrown in the Hudson, no one would care. Grown up and realize no one on the face of this planet cares about u or ur lil comments... btich ass mofo =Þ

VS

P.S.

e-mail me to talk to me... this board is boring me

viciousspinner@yahoo.com

Watch out for the dork from Connecticut. He's the next Michael Alig.

All of you people are straight up buggin...

Each DJ who you speak of have completely different styles in their own respects, just like each of you has your own opinion. To even try and compare any DJ today is completely ludicrous. All you can do is comment on their styles, but comparison is absurd. Until any of you step foot into a rave to hear some real music, you should just keep your commentary to yourself. Only at a rave can you hear music as it was meant to be heard, in it's rawest form...for people who only want the music, not the bullshit baggage that always comes with it (i.e. all of you trash talking sicophants)...

Thank you very much for your time and good bye

------------------

"I'm so glad I'm not you..."