Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened to this board... used to be all sf and jp

i remember like over a year ago it started with oh my god vasqez is god. he is the best.

then for the longest time the whole board was SF heads and really nuttin else.. if you mentioned exit or any other place u were demolished by everyone

WELL

i will be @ SF this sat.. after tunnel

anyone needs a list for either email me

oasis9389@aol.com

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Thats because most of the kids who used to post about JP & SF now post on deeper... Now godforbid you even mention SF or JP on this board people start calling you a drug addict........ oh well this board pretty much turned into shit anyways.... With all these posts about stupid ass polls & shit like that.... I could really careless though helps w/ the boredom @ work ya know...

EH

i think the board has turned a little interesting

well not for clubs anyway

but atleast there is a big happy group here

that seems to get along and passes time together

but the days of reading club reviews all monday morning and telling yours are far gone...

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

(oasis guestlst)

Originally posted by oasis:

then for the longest time the whole board was SF heads and really nuttin else..

They wised up

They wanted to explore brighter forms of life & music.

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

[This message has been edited by newsense (edited 08-23-2000).]

Guest hotinli

i must say that last year and the year before were the greatest at SF....but recently JP has been nothing but disapointing!! What happened to the theme songs he would spin continuously throughout the night...and the classics like pink floyd house remixes that would wow the crowd...?? now it just seems like he is miserable there, and is taking it out on the crowd! i went the other week for s&m, and let me tell you how much the people and the music sucked...not to mention the $30 robbery at the door....

I love JP, and SF but just wish it was about the music and it IS becoming more about the drugs...can we say ZOMBIE NATION!!

Originally posted by lo2o0o:

Thats because most of the kids who used to post about JP & SF now post on deeper... Now godforbid you even mention SF or JP on this board people start calling you a drug addict........ oh well this board pretty much turned into shit anyways.... With all these posts about stupid ass polls & shit like that.... I could really careless though helps w/ the boredom @ work ya know...

That's funny.

"This board is filled with stupid ass polls & shit like that"?

Take a look at the deeper board. That SF forum is a joke. Not one informative post on there. Correct? That forum contains nothin but dumb-ass polls and "My Review"s. Only good that about that board is the music forum.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I love SF sat....

Who here goes to Twilo on a Sat? I understand Twilo on a Friday or Viynl on a Friday but I thought that Twilo is all gay on Sat? And better music on a Friday?

Gay? So what I'm straight and I go every so often... "I thought that Twilo is all gay on Sat? And better music on a Friday?"

Key word you said..."thought" Dont think it shows how stupid you are.

Jewish Rachel?? Cool.. ever been to Israel...da bomb smile.gif I think everyone goes through their "SF" phase...I did... then you hear a world class DJ and that changes things. Did for me at least. No disrespect to JP, but the same commercial warp speed trance gets annoying to me after a while. And waiting in line for hours, all the BS..

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

to whoever said what happened to the theme songs he playes threw out the night

he is doin that now

he played "more than life" a few times last week

and s & m he playwed the music remix a few times

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

(oasis guestlst)