Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATARI WAS THE SHIT . . .

dID ODYSSEY COME WITH iNTELLIVISION? i HAD SOME OTHER ADAPTOR THAT YOU PUT INTO INTELLIVISION AND IT HAD A KEYBOARD AS WELL.

I dont know if thats the same thing though. All I know is certain games couldnnt be used w/o it

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Yo people,

I swear this is true:

I've been trying for MONTHS to get together an Atari Party! I have mine all working with tons of games, Coleco too!!!

HEY Remember this:

"Hey you wanna trade games?!?" to any kid in 5th grade???

Oh and Kitty, Intellivision??? DAm, I would of been your best friend,

NONE of my friends had that system.

sheesh. i can join the old fart club now- i remeber when sega ran on DOS. frogger had a delay of about 1 or 2 seconds. but by far tank was my favourite-all the cool ping noises it made when you bounced your bullet off of all the walls. my brother hated playing with me becaue i would just try to ping and pong as many noises as i could. any one ever have an ALPHIE???? strange little robot guy that never did much but i remeber i loved him...him an my cabbage patch... that would be right before the time in my life when barbie would do the storm troopers...

O.K. I feel old I still have my C64 and all the floppys for it like ghostbusters and pitfall and monopoly, jumpman, mario bro, kung fu,world games, worlds greatest baseball game, dig dug and many more. I guess I was 10 or 11 when I got it.......long time ago

Atari? Man those were the days.. ET sucked. The old Empire Strikes Back game...remember that? The screwed up snowspeeder trying to get the AT-AT walkers.

Old school asteroids was the shit.

Oh that robot from Nintendo...R.O.B

Robot Operating Buddy

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

I still have Atari in my attic with about 40 games. hey vinylgrl, i cleared ET when i was about 11. Ah, the good old days of only one button. Wanna keep yourself busy for hours? Get Frogger for Playstation. Find a nice little "hole" and you'll swear whoever invented that game was bumpin'.

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free

I was the atari geek! smile.gif I had a 2600, atari 400, 800, 800 xl and an atari ST...upgraded to 2.5megs of ram..whew whew! Remember when 64k(not meg) was a lot of memory??? hehe..I had my atari st for 10 years till 95, got my PC with windoze, and though, umm... my atari from 10 years ago is better! Thats why i use a mac now... Windoze 95, Mac 87 smile.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl