Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo death

Hey all,

quick question, and maybe it was already answered, but I never heard the exact cause for the death of the man at Twilo on July 21. (the pvd show, i think thats the correct date) anyway, if somebody could clue me in, that would be great. i don't have some morbid facination with this tragedy, i just heard tons of speculation and no final word. Thanks

Whats the deal with the GHB? I never got a hang of it. I tried it once - did nothing for me and then I hear all them horor stories about people od on it left and right.

I will stick to the good old E...

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

i think GHB causes problems because such a small dose does so much, and people don't realize it, plus often times, people are mixing and too many chemicals, especially stimulants can cause problems for the heart...add that to the hot temps inside clubs, and you have disaster

An acquaintance of mine died here in Washington, DC just last weekend from GHB. He was getting ready to go out, took some GHB, got sick, called 911, but help didn't arrive in time. He died alone in his apartment. VERY SAD! Please, please, please -- stay away from this very deadly liquid!!!

Originally posted by dcmatt:

An acquaintance of mine died here in Washington, DC just last weekend from GHB. He was getting ready to go out, took some GHB, got sick, called 911, but help didn't arrive in time. He died alone in his apartment. VERY SAD! Please, please, please -- stay away from this very deadly liquid!!!

hey! not calling you a liar, esp since you say a friend just died. but...

there's more to the story than the "deadly liquid." GHB is not itself deadly if you only take "some." your friend might have been allergic or had something else going on. sorry to harrass you after you post such sad news. we don't, however, want to spread mis-information.

could somebody pls post a web site with accurate GHB info?

------------------

i love music!

What I heard of GHB is that you must calculate an amount that you take to be safe. That depends of you body weight/ heart rate and all that other crap that I don't even know exist. And the formula I heard is sick shit for the math major to decipher... Not spreading rumors, well I guess I am. I would check dacesafe and bluelihght for more info...

· GHB (Gamma hydroxybutyrate) usually comes as an odorless liquid, slightly salty to the taste, and sold in small bottles. It has also been found in powder and capsule form. It is classified as a sedative-hypnotic, and was originally developed as a sleep-aid.

A similar drug, “GBL,” is often sold under different names and turns into GHB in the body, having the same effect.

What are the Effects?

· At lower doses it has a euphoric effect similar to alcohol, and can make the user feel relaxed, happy and sociable.

· Higher doses can make you dizzy, sleepy, and can sometimes cause vomiting, muscle spasms, and loss of consciousness.

· Overdoses will always cause loss of consciousness, and will slow down your breathing. Sometimes, and particularly if mixed with alcohol, GHB can slow your breathing down to a dangerously low rate, which has caused death in some people.

What is the Dosage?

· A teaspoon or capful by mouth is usually considered a normal dose, but strength can vary so its best to start with half a teaspoon and wait at least an hour before doing more.

· The effects are usually felt between ten minutes and one hour after ingestion. The primary effects last about two to three hours, but residual effects can last up to a whole day.

· It’s hard to find the proper dose with GHB. A teaspoon might be perfect one time, but an overdose the next time. It depends on your weight, and how much food is in your stomach.

· The effects may not peak for 1-2 hours. You can overdose easily by not waiting at least two hours before ingesting more.

Be Careful.

· Mixing GHB with alcohol or other depressants is dangerous and has caused many deaths due to respiratory failure.

· Passing out on GHB overdoses by itself (becoming comatose) is also dangerous and potentially life-threatening.

· Don’t drive on GHB. One dose can impair motor coordination by as much as six drinks of alcohol. Also, the effects come on fast and, unlike alcohol, cannot be controlled or paced.

· Although rare, some individuals become physically dependent after using GHB daily, with harsh withdrawal symptoms.

GHB is illegal and possession can result in long prison terms.

What if Someone Overdoses?

· If you are at a rave or nightclub and someone falls unconscious or has a seizure, call an ambulance immediately.

Lay the person on their side (recovery position) so if they vomit they won’t choke. Make sure their air passage is clear and their chin is not pressed up against their chest

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

here's how g goes

it is a cns, thus mixing it with other cns's is very dangerous, especially alcohol. the doseage curve for it is very steep, as in x ml of it will get you nice, but x+.000002ml could get you sick.

basically what it does is put you in rem sleep, so its not really a party drug anyway. ghb inhibits rem sleep when taken, thats why you see some people passing out on it. Also, many people seem to have adverse reactions to in, which is prolly the cause of death most of the times. its very bad to mix with any other drugs. once it hits you, your hearrate drops as if you were actually sleepin, thus taking it with something that speeds your heart up could very adverse affects on the heart. another danger is if you take too much and passout, your body will try to regect it, and you'll start vomiting in your sleep which could also kill you. go to erowid for full details, chemistry etc.

bottom line, dont fuck with, dont mix it with other drugs(alcohol especially), and dont do it at clubs.

------------------

fuck the police

Originally posted by p00h:

here's how p00h goes

it is a cns, thus mixing it with other cns's is very dangerous, especially pee. the doseage curve for it is very steep, as in x ml of it will get you nice, but x+.000002ml could get you crappin your draws.

basically what it does is put you in rem sleep, so its not really a party p00hanyway. ghb inhibits rem sleep when taken, thats why you see some people passing gas on it. Also, many people seem to have adverse reactions to p00h, which is prolly the cause of diarrhea most of the times. its very bad to mix with any other drugs. once it hits you, your bowel movemnet drops as if you were actually shitting, thus taking it with something that speeds your p00h up could very adverse affects on the ass. another danger is if you poop too much and pass gas, your body will try to regect it, and you'll start shitting in your sleep which could also kill you. go to erowid for full details, chemistry etc.

bottom line, dont fuck with, dont mix it with other drugs(pee especially), and dont do it at clubs.

p00h kills.

here's how p00h goes

it is a cns, thus mixing it with other cns's is very dangerous, especially pee. the doseage curve for it is very steep, as in x ml of it will get you nice, but x+.000002ml could get you crappin your draws.

basically what it does is put you in rem sleep, so its not really a party p00h anyway. ghb inhibits rem sleep when taken, thats why you see some people passing gas on it. Also, many people seem to have adverse reactions to p00h, which is prolly the cause of diarrhea most of the times. its very bad to mix with any other drugs. once it hits you, your bowel movemnet drops as if you were actually shitting, thus taking it with something that speeds your p00h up could very adverse affects on the ass. another danger is if you poop too much and pass gas, your body will try to regect it, and you'll start shitting in your sleep which could also kill you. go to erowid for full details, chemistry etc.

bottom line, dont fuck with, dont mix it with other drugs(pee especially), and dont do it at clubs.

p00h kills.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

I was at CPI last weekend, and I see this girl get carried out that I know..which scared the absolute piss out of me! She was on a lot of drugs by her own choice (e, k and coke), however, when tests were run at the hospital (b/c she overdosed, she was rushed into the ER), they found that she had a serious amount of GHB in her system. Some nice person out there put it in her drink.