Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*NEW* Glowgirl...please read...

First off, welcome to the boards =)

But can you PLEASE change your handle?

There was already a GLOWGIRL and there will ALWAYS BE ONLY ONE GLOWGIRL...and hun, that ain't you =)

Please be considerate and respect my friend's handle....even though she doesn't post here anymore, everyone still knows her by that nickname.

...besides, who would want to live in the shadow of another? ...and also, you don't want the DRAAAMAAAA that comes with the name GLOWGIRL....=)

~just a humble request

what about poohpooh and p00hp00h? there's too much shit on this board now! i'm audi 5000. me and supergreg gonna start a new board. and you'll need to battle us breakdancin before u're allowed in.

peace g's

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

Drama of what kind? I have been here since April I can't help it if someone was here before me! Why make big deal of it. I tried other names and thats the one I came up with. No one else seems to mind I am not here for drama just fun!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Drama of what kind? I have been here since April I can't help it if someone was here before me! Why make big deal of it. I tried other names and thats the one I came up with. No one else seems to mind I am not here for drama just fun!!!!!!!!!

...from what I know the original glowgirl has changed her name to Temperimental a long time ago ...so what's the big deal??

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by dynamix:

There was already a GLOWGIRL and there will ALWAYS BE ONLY ONE GLOWGIRL...and hun, that ain't you =)

Please be considerate and respect my friend's handle....even though she doesn't post here anymore, everyone still knows her by that nickname.

...besides, who would want to live in the shadow of another? ...and also, you don't want the DRAAAMAAAA that comes with the name GLOWGIRL....=)

~just a humble request

STFU already!!!

Just cause she posted with that name in the past doesnt mean she owns it forever. Anyway, she doesnt have the actual name "glowgirl" cause if she did, this girl wouldnt have been able to get it (duh).

It's a GENERIC ass name anyway, what do you expect. The SHADOW of glowgirl, what a joke, that girl only posted for a few months and when she did post she sounded like a passenger on the "short bus" if you ask me.

Hey new glowgirl, you GO GIRL!!!!!!!

Dont be a punk for these SNOOTY ASS name HORDERS!!!!

Stick with YOUR name "GLOWGIRL"!!!!!!!

look at me, i dont give two shits if my name is similar to anyone eles on the board, thats my perogotive (just like BObby BroWn!)

the original glowgirl was a slut who caused mad trouble here. now she resides on that other message board writing little poems with her friends about how they want to have jp's children.

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

~just a humble request

STFU already!!!

Just cause she posted with that name in the past doesnt mean she owns it forever. Anyway, she doesnt have the actual name "glowgirl" cause if she did, this girl wouldnt have been able to get it (duh).

It's a GENERIC ass name anyway, what do you expect. The SHADOW of glowgirl, what a joke, that girl only posted for a few months and when she did post she sounded like a passenger on the "short bus" if you ask me.

Hey new glowgirl, you GO GIRL!!!!!!!

Dont be a punk for these SNOOTY ASS name HORDERS!!!!

Stick with YOUR name "GLOWGIRL"!!!!!!!

look at me, i dont give two shits if my name is similar to anyone eles on the board, thats my perogotive (just like BObby BroWn!)

Originally posted by glynis:

the original glowgirl was a slut who caused mad trouble here. now she resides on that other message board writing little poems with her friends about how they want to have jp's children.

Jay, play nice brutha ...Glowie's harmless

If I remember correctly her name was Glowgirl73

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by p00h:

what about poohpooh and p00hp00h? there's too much shit on this board now! i'm audi 5000. me and supergreg gonna start a new board. and you'll need to battle us breakdancin before u're allowed in.

peace g's

ME AND MY DIRTY DIAPER WILL FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU GO, THAT'S WHERE I WANNA BE.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

~just a humble request

OH Gawd........Dork....

Originally posted by divalicious:

hey glowgirl

as the Premier Divalicious

verycool.gif who has posers currently using my name but only adding a letter (which btw is just a tad bit annoying, but at least my name is spelled properly), i don't see the biggie because the other changed her name and doesn't post using it and her name had a # behind it making it much easier to distinguish the two of you.

spelled properly? uh, excuse me but divalicious isnt even really a word!

your name is not more legit than mine and vice versa

i am a diva, and i am delicious as i am sure you are too. i just added an extra "s" cause the s stands for sexy and i am twice as sexy.

dont want to start a flame, but thats just my take on it.

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

i am a diva, and i am delicious as i am sure you are too. i just added an extra "s" cause the s stands for sexy and i am twice as sexy.

i am not even going to try to have a diva off with any of the wannabes, because it wouldn't be fair to them. i am way too much diva, as i'm sure many can confirm.

and just for the record, when i was choosing a name for myself, if a name was taken i went on to something else, so that i would be as unique to the board as i am to the world. i would NEVER have just added a letter to someone elses tag and called it my own. that takes no brain or creativity.

oh, and now your using MY reasoning for coming up with my name too? damn, can you think of nothing on your own??

but as i've said before, the board knows who the real Divalicious is. i'm not one to harp on such trivial matters, but this is just one of those little annoyances that one just can not let go by unchallenged.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

i am not even going to try to have a diva off with any of the wannabes, because it wouldn't be fair to them. i am way too much diva, as i'm sure many can confirm.

and just for the record, when i was choosing a name for myself, if a name was taken i went on to something else, so that i would be as unique to the board as i am to the world. i would NEVER have just added a letter to someone elses tag and called it my own. that takes no brain or creativity.

oh, and now your using MY reasoning for coming up with my name too? damn, can you think of nothing on your own??

but as i've said before, the board knows who the real Divalicious is. i'm not one to harp on such trivial matters, but this is just one of those little annoyances that one just can not let go by unchallenged.

Sorry to bust your bubble hun, but i thought of my name my self, and i got to vv's cause im a double DIVA!!! And believe me honey i am just as "real" as you or if not more!! I've got brains and creativity and im one sexy biatch!!! take care hun!!!

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

Hey girl I'm behind you 100%!!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

pOOh, I've got some bad news for you, pal. I'M starting a new board with SuperGreg, not you. We've already met with some investors and it looks like things are really taking off. Not to start any drama but, please keep your hands off my man.

man u better recognize my pimpdom!

------------------

fuck the police

hey glowgirl

as the Premier Divalicious

verycool.gif who has posers currently using my name but only adding a letter (which btw is just a tad bit annoying, but at least my name is spelled properly), i don't see the biggie because the other changed her name and doesn't post using it and her name had a # behind it making it much easier to distinguish the two of you.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 08-24-2000).]

~just a humble request

lol...too funny..