Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

maggiec

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not only is Tenaglia going to be at the MGM pool with Calderone, he will be doing Empire Ballroom for afterhours. Sweet!

I had heard a couple weeks ago that Danny was going to be here, but didn't see it confirmed anywhere. Where did you get the confirmation?

Sunday: Faarsheed & Tiesto @ JET

Monday: 3400 w Faarsheed, Chris Garcia, Eddie McDonald @ JET

I'll be there on Monday. I live for Monday nights at JET. Always a GREAT time.

Also, Scooter & LaVelle @ Empire Ballroom Friday night of MDW.

ok so far it looks like...

Friday

Saturday

Calderone @ mgm pool

Sunday

Sharam & Cedric Gervais @ mgm pool

Erick Morillo @ tao

Armin Van buuren @ prive

Felix da Housecat @ moon

Tiesto @ jet

why are there no lineups for any places yet... these websites ned better web updates

Well I know that LEE KALT will be opening for Erick Morillo at TAO Sunday night... Should be good, he owns House Music TV and the show will be shooting live on location that night with me, Malinda, and my girlfriend Jessica along with 10 other House Music TV girls.

We're going to be giving away FREE CD's, T-shirts, & fans at TAO with Erick Morillo and LEE KALT.

The rest of our week events are listed below and Jessica and I would love for you guys to come and check us out, cant wait should be an amazing weekend with all the DJ's coming to LV, its almost like the Winter Music Conference in Miami.

-TAO Beach - Saturday afternoon, May 24

-HOUSE MUSIC TV Suite Party - Saturday night, May 24

-MGM Pool DEEP DISH feat. SHARAM + CEDRIC GERVAIS - Sunday afternoon, May 25

-TAO Nightclub ERICK MORILLO + LEE KALT - Sunday night, May 25

- more events still to come....

Jessica_Malinda_Miami08.gif

We love it!

yours truly,

Malinda and Jessica

xox

Click here to watch some Vegas Video's

Click here for HOUSE MUSIC TV - For when you want to WATCH more than you want to LISTEN...

Last year for Sharam's Rehab party, ClubSpace sold tix for 4 pm entrance...

Can someone post information on the ability to get into the MGM party? Advance sales. Is it as ridiculous as the Rehab party?

I might be staying at the condo's at MGM, will that make it easier?

Thanks.

i just sent a message to someone named Justin Levine (Managing Partner for the Opium Group/Prive) to ask if Armin was really playing at Prive Memorial weekend and he said "sorry, its not true." does anyone know what the deal is? we are less than a month away and i can't find tickets for any of these events so far.

also, does anyone know if drais sucks? i really want to find a good after-hours place, besides empire (i'm not a fan of danny teneglia). please let me know.

are those passes you can buy off ebay legit??? they're only 3-4 bucks.. will those work for guys or just for girls?? thanks

Empire Ballroom Lineup

Thursday, May 22nd

TRENT CANTRELLE

Friday, May 23rd

SCOOTER & LAVELLE w/ JEFF BOMB

Saturday, May 24th

DANNY "TENAGELLIA"

i love trent cantrelle, but i won't be there until saturday :(

saw danny "tenagellia" on saturday @ 1015 in san francisco. the guy is nuts, but his music is boring.

the passes on ebay do not work anywhere during memorial day weekend, 4th of july weekend, labor day weekend, halloween weekend, or nye weekend.

i just sent a message to someone named Justin Levine (Managing Partner for the Opium Group/Prive) to ask if Armin was really playing at Prive Memorial weekend and he said "sorry, its not true." does anyone know what the deal is? we are less than a month away and i can't find tickets for any of these events so far.

also, does anyone know if drais sucks? i really want to find a good after-hours place, besides empire (i'm not a fan of danny teneglia). please let me know.

Most of the places do not sell pre-tickets, especially during MDW, except for Empire Ballroom.

I'm actually shocked you can get pre-tickets for Tiesto but I guess cause that's just part of his US tour.

As for Drais, I had a few friends that went there this past weekend and said they had a great time. So sounds like it's still a good afterhours spot.

Its part of his album release tour so chances are Justin is lying to you

Last year for Sharam's Rehab party, ClubSpace sold tix for 4 pm entrance...

Can someone post information on the ability to get into the MGM party? Advance sales. Is it as ridiculous as the Rehab party?

I might be staying at the condo's at MGM, will that make it easier?

Thanks.

I have been told that MGM and MGM Signature (the condos) guests get free entry into Wet Republic. someone else where said tix are $100 presale and $150 at the door (have not been able to get that confirmed yet) so getting in free would be great.

I have been told that MGM and MGM Signature (the condos) guests get free entry into Wet Republic. someone else where said tix are $100 presale and $150 at the door (have not been able to get that confirmed yet) so getting in free would be great.

wow that ridiculous.. is rehab that much??

Yep, heard that presale is going to be $75-100

just an update - i talked to someone at Wet Republic and they WILL NOT comp hotel guests. they have to wait and pay like everyone else that weekend. presales supposedly will be on sale on ticketmaster later this week.

Yea I heard the same thing about Wet Republic charging the people staying at any of the MGM towers.

Also, Monday the 26th, Roger Sanchez @ Wet Republic.

They got some frigging line-up that weekend.

tickets for wet republic are on-sale now at wanttickets.com. presale is $75.

any more word on armin coming this weekend? i heard that prive could not come to an agreement with him and that he was not coming. maybe he'll play at at different venue???