Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All in all...

STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE!! rolleyes.gif

VS - It's commendable of you to open this post in a civil manner. The only thing I can say on the subject is that, in all honesty, if your in a public place naked you know people are going to say shit. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but you know it's going to happen so you really can't get too pissed about it, just ignore it.

As far as what is said, I can understand arguements from both sides. They're just people's opinions and we need to respect that. But...is it too much to ask that we keep it at a mature level and not resort to name calling and threats? If you think it's wrong say "I think it's wrong" don't call her a slut. If you think it's cool then just say "It's great" and don't call anyone who disagrees closed minded.

I just hope this isn't going on tomorrow frown.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One last thing that crossed my mind...if it were a guy that did this, then there would probably be only one thread about it any everyone would think it was funny.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

one word for you...ignorant...

no more

Originally posted by tommysauce:

scramble ....this is the greatest country in the world, your whore friend is infantile. people in the real world dont do shit like that...basically shes a total piece of degenerate trash just like you tuff guy

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

No but did you sleep with the girl?

No you didn't.

Do you know her?

No you don't.

Are you god?

No.

Then how dare you pass judgement on another human being.

Pray pal,

cause with that attitude your in for a rough ride....

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

I just want to know, what was she trying to "express", can anyone explain that??

I know what your sayin B2B, but have you ever been to Sound Factory, it isnt exactly filled with openminded people, let me describe the scene:

about 3000 cracked out juiceheads lookin for some "coochie" to tag team (that isnt an exageration)

a bunch of afterschool special rejects playin with glowsticks (i.e. ViciousSpinner, Scramble360)

and a host of girls with low self esteem lookin to hook up and get fucked up.

It isnt like she was on the French Riviera, or on the terrace at Space in Ibiza.

This is a little girl walking around naked with a guy named ViciousSpinner and they are surrounded by 3000 juiced out Guidos on GHB and Ketamine.

The reality of it all is not as picturesqe as you would like it to be.

And the last thing on ANYONEs mind is her bullshit "expression"

------------------

Alright there snapperdick.

Stfuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Go back to school little boy.

Didn't your mom ever tell you "Don't play with the big kids you might get hurt..."

and hey scramble if ya wanna meet me i go back to school in boston after labor day but ill be around all weekend tuffy

------------------

bro you keep flappin you know what i look like now right?

Come find me.

forget that little tramp...scramble's kinda cute ..i think i might wanna sodomize him in the bathroom at temps this weekend....what do you think scrambles my little bitch?

------------------

well at least you got something right, damn right i'm cute...

as far as the sodomy thing, well i'll leave that shit to you and your boyz I hear your good at that, thats your specialty..

lol.

forget that little tramp...scramble's kinda cute ..i think i might wanna sodomize him in the bathroom at temps this weekend....what do you think scrambles my little bitch?

------------------

scramble ....this is the greatest country in the world, your whore friend is infantile. people in the real world dont do shit like that...basically shes a total piece of degenerate trash just like you tuff guy

Guy says his sister would be six feet under if she did this and then has nerve to call anyone degenarate? And Diva, puleease. Why would it be ok in Ibiza? WTF difference does it make? It's still a club. And the Yankee stadium reference is plain stupid. What the hell do the two have in common? that is like asking a person that goes to yankee stadium that they shouldn't yell and curse at the ump, because if they were in church they wouldn't yell at the priest. STUPID. Diva's have style and at least make a point. Your no Diva hun.

i dont think its right for anyone to be walking around a club naked flaunting themselves to attract all that negative attention. the only thing that comes to mind is that shes a "slut" even if she isnt. but i dont think any girl that had an ounce of respect for herself would even do that.

Personally I'd lock my girlfriend in the basement for a week if she tried to pull a stunt like that. But VS I am not you so you can do whatever the fuck you want. Who cares if it offends people. I've seen plenty of things more offensive in a club than a naked girl.

Guest ravegirl

jeeeezzzzzz- this is still being talked about????? I have no idea what is such a big deal!! THe girl was naked- GOOD FOR HER. VS, like what so many others said on the board- no need to explain. Either the other people are jealous or too damn insecure to do it theirselves (or maybe never saw a naked woman before????) From reading these posts I'm beginning to think that the average age on here is about 10 yrs old.

END THIS ALL READY!!!!!!

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

Hey VS,

I'm sorry man. Lets make up.I'm having an underware party at my house...

...why dont you bring Cutness and she can strip like the little SLUT PIG that she is.

do the math dipshit:

SF=mostly male crowd+chick who walks around naked+boyfriend who lets her do it=

a pussy whipped m.f. with a little hussy slut for a girlfriend whos got some ISSUES.

This aint Ibiza folks, this is the Sound Factory were talkin about...

the is a BIG DIFFERENCE!

What would you say if she was walkin around Yankee Stadium Naked? Thats a more legitamate comparison.

Did you not receive enough TLC from you mommy that you feel you can address the females as slut, pig, chick, hussy ect. ect.?? I mean, guys!

Here is a little reality check!! SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, FRIEND, SISTER, MOTHER or CHILD!! Therefore, she is not YOUR concern! Leave it be.

And divaliciouss, I know you're a guy hiding behind that name, how would you feel if somebody kept on referring to mother, sister, or girlfriend by those derogatory names? Just think about that. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Originally posted by divvalicious:

i dont think its right for anyone to be walking around a club naked flaunting themselves to attract all that negative attention. the only thing that comes to mind is that shes a "slut" even if she isnt. but i dont think any girl that had an ounce of respect for herself would even do that.

What you just wrote is no different from Guliani saying that all these late hour clubs draw nothing but negative attention like drug users and ALL of them needs to shut down!! Case Closed!! rolleyes.gif

That is what we call "narrow-minded."

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

What you just wrote is no different from Guliani saying that all these late hour clubs draw nothing but negative attention like drug users and ALL of them needs to shut down!! Case Closed!! rolleyes.gif

That is what we call "narrow-minded."

BlueAngel

u can call me whatever u want, but being NAKED in a club is just unacceptable..why do u think they made clothes for?? to wear them. and having after hours clubs has nothing to do with her disrespecting herself and other women for that matter..

I do not feel disresepcted in any way that cuteness took her clothes off - BUT i am not gonna go off talking about it.

STFU already.

this is SO annoying.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

bro your the one with the issues here, posting as a girl, you know they have operations for that kind of shit.

but the doctor will probably tell you to dress in drag for a while just to see if you trully like it.

weakster.

Originally posted by divvalicious:

------------------

Originally posted by scramble360:

bro your the one with the issues here, posting as a girl, you know they have operations for that kind of shit.

but the doctor will probably tell you to dress in drag for a while just to see if you trully like it.

weakster.

Hey scramble,

Mind ur own business, Champ. I don't need u buttin in and defending me or my girl. If i need ur 2-bit help, i'll ask for it. Why don't dont u go do another bump with ur juicehead boyfriends at Tempts.

Understand where i'm coming from, u drop of water?

VS

Originally posted by vicious_spinner:

Hey scramble,

Mind ur own business, Champ. I don't need u buttin in and defending me or my girl. If i need ur 2-bit help, i'll ask for it. Why don't dont u go do another bump with ur juicehead boyfriends at Tempts.

VS

another fuckin imposter ... this board ha gotten so stupid ... peace out

lame-ass imposters hiding behind the name and the computer ... pussies

herb.

Champion to you bitch.

Originally posted by vicious_spinner:

Hey scramble,

VS

------------------

right?

a bunch of corny ass goofy looking raving little kids trying to get a rise out of people by stating there narrow ass opinions.

this board is weak, its sad that there are some cool people that are ready to discuss music, and the club scene inteligently the rest that dis are the same people that just never fit into the scene fully, you know the kids in school that were geeks and nerds and never had friends.

Jealousy is a motherfucker ain't it?

Originally posted by rally2000:

another fuckin imposter ... this board ha gotten so stupid ... peace out

lame-ass imposters hiding behind the name and the computer ... pussies

------------------