Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing Sober

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed ... the music is the key! If it's good you'll be ok ... If not you're gonna want to leave.

6 hours is my limit sober - them i'm finished ... and that's with Stacker 2 or energy pills, carboforce, or red bulls! smile.gif

good luck because ...

the question is ... ecstacy ?

the answer is music! smile.gif

Rally

Going sober is ok...unless youre going to place like twilo or somethin where you dont go until 3 or 4....by 2 im ready to fall asleep and then the body kicks into over drive keeping me up until 3 or so..if i dont get to move aorund by then, ill fall asleep...this is if ive been up since 6 AM that morning like usual, its different if its a saturday.....the drugs enhance the experience but its actually best t o go sober...what i tihnk is, people will not go as often tho...a lot of people use raves/clubs as a place to do their drugs...

I have partied sober quite a few times and I could say I enjoyed it in a different way. For me when I take pills I get dopey/tired a lot so being sober I was able to really dance, walk around...something I don't really do when I take pills. I usually take ripped fuel or stackers - I think all those types of pills basically give you energy.

I did it a few weeks ago. My friend had someone in from California and we took him to the SF sat night. We got there at around 5:30am after being at some other club out on LI. The music was awesome and the energy level was really high so I didn't mind being "sober". There was one thing that was different about being sober, and that was the ability to see how F@*ked up most people were. If you're looking for a natural pick me up - Stacker II's work for me.

cazz, my bf does it all the time. He's out there dancing from midnight to 10:30 in the morning. He only does substance maybe couple of times during the year. All other nights, he's partying clean and sober. No drugs, alcohol . . . nothing. He does drink Redbull and take vitamins for energy, but that's it. I think if it wasn't for the music then he wouldn't be out there.

So, it is possible. biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 08-09-2000).]

Thanks guys (and Pershoot, I'm a girl).

I just HATE that dopey feeling. I think I've done too much x that my body reacting differently to it ( a tolerance maybe?.

Where can I get StackerII? When I drink RedBull on x I vomit, so I'm afraid to drink it!!

------------------

Din Da Da

Cazz,

I stoped doing E about 2 months ago and I get the same high anyway just from the music. That keeps me goin' all night. I still kind of miss the E a little, but I really don't need it. I got tired of the same thing, the comedown. I think I just built up a tolerance to it or something though. I'll probably try rollin' again in another few months.

If you get the high from the music w/o the E though, then why even take it? I guess I should ask myself the same thing.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Guest crystalmethodny

Hi,

I go sober all the time to Vinyl. Dont need anything there but a gatorade or red bull.

Music is the answer!

Other clubs I'll have a few alcoholic beverages, but even that Im cutting down on.

'Do what you want to do. Be who you want to be'

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

same thing with me....tired of comedown...tired of the exaggerated feelings, conversations which lead to no where when your sober....dopiness...i think that's why everyone takes a big hiatus from it....i think it's good 3 times a year...then you wouldnt mind all the above smile.gif

I used all of those energy pills at clubs before...I have a question though..I heard if you take alot of them that the damage your liver or something like that is that true....or are there energy pills out there that does that?

Everytime I go out to the clubs, I'm 100% sober, and I always stay until the last record is spun. All I do to keep me awake is eat a power bar about 1/2 hr before I go, drink a lot of water, and I drink about 2 red bulls, if not more, in the course of the night. The key is not to sit down; if you were to see me in action, I keep dancing, never sit. If you rest for too long then the tiredness just hits like a brick wall. To be honest, I sometimes have more energy than my friends who aren't sober. Then again, maybe I'm just an oddball who has a lot of energy to waste. Hope it helps!

Ad

I go out all the time sober, I only do E occasionally, and now I'm taking a long break since I went way overboard with it in Ibiza a few weeks ago. biggrin.gif

I love it sober too, although I get different things from it. I like smaller more chilled places with softer music when I'm sober. But I don't like to be totally sober, I like to load up on Red Bull vodkas. biggrin.gif Usually when I'm sober I start to fade around 6:30-7. But I can go longer if I'm with people who push me. Just keep yourself in shape and eat well and staying out late will feel a lot easier.

JohnB

Cazz-Stacker II, Ripped Fuel,etc. all have Ephedra (aka - Ma Huang)in them. They will give you a ton of energy and also keep you up the whole night. There are a ton of these products on the market so don't waste a fortune on the ones that are really expensive. Thermal Cuts, THermo - Pro, etc. are all thermogenic formulas with the same ingredients. Try to get one with both Ephedra and Guarana in them - if you take 2 before you go out you will feel a pretty big adrenaline rush after about 45 minutes!