Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the song that U wont ever forget because...

latinoloco

IT GOT UR GROOVE ON CRAZY, DANCING ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

THANG;;

I CANT EVER FORGET THAT ONE NIGHT; MAD DANCING AND RAVING... JUST POPS UP IN MY MIND....

DARUDE - SANDSTORM

THAT NIGHT WAS SICK!!!! B.U.M.P

A LO LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Kim English: "Missing You" (Mindtrap)

Danced my ass of to this song last summer at CPI's. Reminds me of the phattest club on the Island. Ojeda would spin this track for over 10 minutes and have the entire place banging.

Club 69: "Muscles" (Razor n Guido)

Reminds me of the Tunnel in late 97/early 98. Off the meter.

Knight Breed: "Your Love is taking me over"

This song got me moving, and still does. Reminds me of the phattest summer at Freedom afterhours in the Hampton Bays during the summer of 1998. Dj Rob James put it down lovely.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 02-20-2001).]

progresses everybody, cause when it first came out me and my boys were obsessed with it but couldnt find it. we never even thought that it would be called everybody, even though they say it a couple times. we just knew it as the papa dont preach song. wed go nuts when theyd bump it and everytime i hear it even now i swear i flashback to when e used to actually have an effect on my body, and this song just took me over the edge, ah the old days

We are in the process of compiling songs that have a Latin groove that are popular at clubs/raves.

For example, Jennifer Lopez's "Let's Get Loud" and Debelah Morgan's "Dance With Me" have a Latin groove that mixes Cha Cha, Tango, and Hip Hop.

There are also a lot of songs that are being played more and more at clubs with a strong Latin beat. Our world Internet video broadcast on dancescape.TV (http://www.dancescape.TV ) features Bryan Watson and Carmen, who do an amazing Cha Cha.

If you know of other songs like the above, please post here or email info@dancescape.TV.

Thx!

Originally posted by latinoloco:

IT GOT UR GROOVE ON CRAZY, DANCING ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

THANG;;

I CANT EVER FORGET THAT ONE NIGHT; MAD DANCING AND RAVING... JUST POPS UP IN MY MIND....

DARUDE - SANDSTORM

THAT NIGHT WAS SICK!!!! B.U.M.P

A LO LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm32.gif

no doubt that song is #1 on my list

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

Songs I will never ever ever forget:

Debelah Morgan - "Dance With Me" mix

Hennes and Cold - "Second Trip"

"Tell Me" - Deeper NYC records(dont know the producer)

The original Do It Again(not the played out KTU version, the Bside is the one I like)

Pants and Corset - "Damnit Janet"

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

HURRICANE BACK LAST YEAR ON MY FRIENDS BDAY, WE BOUNCED FROM LIMELIGHT AND WENT TO FACTORY AND LEFT ABOUT 10 FRIENDS BEHIND, I JUST REMEMBER GOING CRAZY TO THAT SONG LAST YEAR

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by cgm:

I remeber JP playing a lenghty mix of Sandstorm back in September and going nuts on the dance floor. Also, this summer, whenever Trouble With Me came on, my friends and I would bee line to the dance floor.

Car - Yeah, Sandstorm at the Factory - If i recall it was you, me and Pica?

I absolutley love Trouble with Me, the first time I heard it was at XS, i think

I HATE Sandstorm.. ok so it's just me who does, but i really think it's a crap peice of music. Just my opinion.

I think Muzikizum is going to blow most songs away this year for getting people on the dancfloor.. it has such energy.. and it teases you building than dropping and building a little more... then out. ohh it makes me shiver.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I HATE Sandstorm.. ok so it's just me who does, but i really think it's a crap peice of music. Just my opinion.

I think Muzikizum is going to blow most songs away this year for getting people on the dancfloor.. it has such energy.. and it teases you building than dropping and building a little more... then out. ohh it makes me shiver.

Thankx for your opinion; on the other hand.. i totally disagree that sandstorm is a crap musix; i'm always feeling that track>it has that level of sick energy ; muzikizum is not all that; it does have its energy but i'm not feeling it; maybe a long island ice head will dooo

bling bling....

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by ~pep~:

"ROCK THE FUNKY BEATS , ROCK ROCK THE FUNKY"

I used to go insane when i heard that song ...

Hell yeah...and also

Do Not Be Alarmed - Richie Santana

Dive In The Pool - Barry Harris

SSST - Jonah (way back before it hit the airwaves)

Lunatic - Hani White Label

Sunshine - JP

Fuck the Milennium - Scooter

Praise the DJ - Pusaka

Dammit Janet - Pants and Corset

Its Not Right - JV mix

Kick Your Legs Higher - P.I.M.P. Project

and a whole bunch of other i cant think of right now

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!

Ok the song that I will never get sick of is Afrika by Plasmic Honey I was in the booth with Sal Parm the night of We Were In The Dark release and teh club was banging to that song... And then ofcourse Kiss (Airspace Mix) Richie Santana used to drop that around 2:00 and sound the sirens we would be bumping!!!!

I would defintiely have to say that the song I won't soon forget had to be one that probably doesn't even really exist. Coxy play something at Twilo last week that blew my mind. I was an accappella over a beat but the lyrics were, "Why must I deal with this s**t everything f*$king day!"

In addition I would like to Add that Luke Slater's "All Exhale" could be put in the unforgettable list as well!

Peace cwm42.gif