Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

Hey guys, my friends Flip & Tonie (Fliptoniaaa & TheMrs) asked me to post this on this site also. They are having a BBQ for both CoolJunkie and another clubbing site so that we can all meet and greet. This is always a really fun time and you get to make a lot of new friends that you have probably already seen out at the clubs but never met. So, please respond with what you will be bringing and if you want to spin PM me and I will get your info over to Jackie for you. I believe all the sound equipment is done they have both cds and turntables and all that other stuff that I dont know anything about...

BBQ Time!

Saturday, Feb. 7th seems like a good day.

Time: 1 p.m. until I feel like kicking your ass out!

Just Kidding!!  

FYI - We live right off I-95 and Hallandale.

Alright, who's bringing what?

And PM Jackie (brwneydtrouble) if you wanna spin. My buddy Jackie is gonna help set up the lineup. She does such a great job every time. We have all night, so don't worry about being left out!

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT:

Funk - Potato Salad (Entourage - Ice )

Houzekitty - Cake/Dessert

Junkiexl - Jello Shots, Jerk Chicken

Lyrik - I will bring some liqour, some chicken and some fresh wax.

Absolutv - Cake

Lilliz - Chicken breasts and Boca Burgers

Koky - BEEF

Obby - Argentinean Sausages, small breads to make

Choripans, Vodka and Juicy Juice

Shroomy - plates, forks, napkins and shit .. and of course some beer

Laliux - 2 key lime pies. I make killah ones.

Chaflas - Burgers

Happyface - pork chops and see if I can get my hands on a box of some Argentinean chorizos (better not bring no punk ass Pepsi)

lavosdeldiablo - I'll bring boose and burger or steaks...

mischade - pasta salad like bbq1 or veggie pizza like bbq 2

blendprod - Liquor and Ice

CrzyC - "the goods"

brwneydtrouble - Knowing her, probably some type of meat

djcarlosf - Coke (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ekitel - baked beans

mursa - Rice & Black beans with Farofa (brazilien tapioca topping ) and a Chilled Brazilien cocunut pudding for dessert .

patois - hummus, pita bread, and veggies

sotuorlando - a ceviche or some type of dip

beatfreak - turkey burgers and a bottle

bling - dip or something

Zero-beer/liquor, krispy kreme donuts right from the factory, and maybe pizza

JUST ADDED...DJ LINEUP...

Please say thank you to Obby for this. ;)

>

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Nice suggestion Carissa........it sounds likea nice party.....are only Clubplanet and Colljunkie people allowed or can I bring some hunnies. 8)

Guest JMT
this conversation is torture for a new yorker....bbq?  ugh, i wish. i cant even walk outside without freezing solid midstep

lol, hey i think you are better off the rest of the year. just put up with it a little longer.

Nice suggestion Carissa........it sounds likea nice party.....are only Clubplanet and Colljunkie people allowed or can I bring some hunnies. 8)

You can bring hunnies but dont come empty handed. Just make sure that the people you bring are responsible and we dont have to "take care" of them if they have too much to drink. I have a feeling this is going to be a HUGE event so use your best judgement as this is their home. ;)

Guest zero

im down ill bring some beer/liquor, krispy kreme donuts right from the factory, and maybe pizza. This sounds like a great event met some people already at the club and would like to meet more of you people. 8)

any trance

is too much trance..............

What you talking about Willis? ??? You and Lola's heads were jamming to GrooveEric's trance at FLips on NYE. and I wasn't drunk so I was seeing straight. ::)

Come on out and join the party

CrazyC:

How could you forget me and my Shishkabobs? I will be there fo sure. ;D

Can't wait!

Honeslty, clubbing blows after going to these BBQ's. These things are legendary. I hope to see many new faces.

[glow=red,2,300]Fliptonia IS ON[/glow]

Guest ddg

mark me and my midget down...carisa,put me down for some beer and the absolut...woohoo...i'll be there after work prob around 6..hey carisa..you into argentine chorizo..... :P im 100% argentine...