Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting to know you...A look at our forum names

LESjunkie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

I was nicknamed coach by my cabin of kids when I was a camp counselor many, many (many) years ago. I liked it a lot and it just kind of stuck. It's kind of what I do, I guess, I coach people on how to reach their dreams. Kind of sappy, I know, but what're you gonna do?

Guest ceradinimp

OK, just crashing this string of posts. As you can see my forum name is my last name and first two initials (first name Matt). Not very creative, but then again, why remain anonymous?

Little Intro: Been here in SouthFLA for about a year now. Originally I'm from MA but it's far too cold up there! Like RBS, I got down here after a stint in the military. I love the beats, the parties, and getting down in the clubs. It's great to find like minded people to share the experience with and I hope to meet some of you soon! I quess Ferry @ Space on Saturday is the place. Hope I can make it, if not, I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

Guest djdimaggio
this thread is superb!  So interesting.  IMHO, Levelistic is winning for best CJ name.  I love the logic behind it.  LisaLoca is runnner up.

Since I started the thread, I feel like I am the judge too.   8) ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Does this mean you're a legend in your own mind as well? ;D :o :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
OK, just crashing this string of posts.  As you can see my forum name is my last name and first two initials (first name Matt).  Not very creative, but then again, why remain anonymous?

Little Intro:  Been here in SouthFLA for about a year now.  Originally I'm from MA but it's far too cold up there!  Like RBS, I got down here after a stint in the military.  I love the beats, the parties, and getting down in the clubs.   It's great to find like minded people to share the experience with and I hope to meet some of you soon!  I quess Ferry @ Space on Saturday is the place.  Hope I can make it, if not, I'm sure there will be other opportunities.  

[glow=red,2,300]RBS and Matt, welcome to cooljunkie message boards. What did you do in the military? What branch? Where were you stationed?[/glow]

Guest bcnjunkie

I've always said that I'm addicted to Barcelona (can't stay away from it and go as often as I can). therefore, bcn as in barcelona airport code and junkie because I'm addicted to it ! my name is Jorge or JC

Guest JMT
???

Hmmm...I went with my first name only...I'm Tim.  

Dammit - I wish I had picked something cooler.

you and me both pal.

Guest JMT
mine is kinda ironic. i despise hip hop so i named myself bling :)

i thought i could have called myself trancehead or something to that effect but i went the road less traveled by :)

its much funnier now that i know the back story!

;D

Juxt existed way before I found CJ. Juxt is a short for "juxtapose" - to place two or more things together, especially in order to suggest a link between them or emphasize the contrast between them. I've released a couple of "tracks" under this name and it got stuck.

I'm Ryan. And I'm REALLY cool. Apotheosis was a group/producer/performer (God knows!) that whetted my appetite for electronic music. I know everyone's got a copy of "Rave 'till Dawn" from way back in 92.

And it's got a cool def: to deify; a god.] 1. The act of elevating a mortal to the rank of, and placing him among, ``the gods;'' deification.

That works for me. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to meeting you folks. Every time I go to a club, I know there's CJ's all around me, but what a dumbass I'll look like if I ask. I was at Ferry this Saturday (WOW!!!!).

Guest JMT
Every time I go to a club, I know there's CJ's all around me, but what a dumbass I'll look like if I ask.

thats my same feeling. how awkward will it be when they look at you like you have 3 heads.

Guest siuol_leahcim
i always assumed that "pod" was an acronym for "prince of darkness."

I always assumed it was "Photographer On Duty"    8)