Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Everyone

Guest cubanito44

Guest cubanito44

What's up everyone! I'm so glad to have found this website. I'm originally from Miami but i'm studying up in Gainesville and I'm dying cuz there isn't a good dance scene up here. Anyways, i'm writing for a quick favor. I'm looking for new songs to listen to. All i get up here is hip-hop and i think if i hear another g-unit or 50 cent song i'm going to pull my hair out. Also, has anyone heard of a Paul Van Dyk concert that's going to go down in Central Park in NY in june? Just wondering. Thanks.

Cub.

Guest LeVeL

Yes, we do, cause Trance is the name of the game, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Thats what I'm saying Damon...... 8)

a cool story...

last time Vic spun at Avalon....we had a party in the booth like no other.

I mean, a party in the booth, like animals in there, hanging out, yelling to the crowd, getting vic pumped like no other, intoxicating ourselves like rock-stars....I am not sure if Ive ever seen people get down like that in a DJ booth while the DJ was spinning...AND ive never seen a DJ tolerate let alone get amped by that kind of thing going on adjacent :D

What's up everyone! I'm so glad to have found this website. I'm originally from Miami but i'm studying up in Gainesville and I'm dying cuz there isn't a good dance scene up here. Anyways, i'm writing for a quick favor. I'm looking for new songs to listen to. All i get up here is hip-hop and i think if i hear another g-unit or 50 cent song i'm going to pull my hair out. Also, has anyone heard of a Paul Van Dyk concert that's going to go down in Central Park in NY in june? Just wondering. Thanks.

Cub.

Yup - PVD is doing summerstage again 6/25/04...

Guest r3nz0

Thanks EV. Ive heard his name on other sites but thought he was a house DJ for some reason.

Maybe you're confusing him with Victor Calderone (who is a house DJ).

That happens to me too; I get confused between right and left. ;)

Thanks EV. Ive heard his name on other sites but thought he was a house DJ for some reason.

Maybe you're confusing him with Victor Calderone (who is a house DJ).

That happens to me too; I get confused between right and left. ;)

good call. I didnt think of that

Guest r3nz0

Ahhhh ok. But...does Victor Dinaire post on CP? Man, 2 Victors, 2 Tims...Im soooo confused. LOL

Yes, he posted a little while ago.

That's nothing. Wait till the other Renzo I just met starts posting. ;D