Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you like better in regards to OG at Space

V. Barbarino

Pick one  

1. 1. Pick one

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I miss the old days when Oscar would play the whole night. Now in days with all these resident Dj's they have playing, he seems to be slowly getting overshadowed.

Say what you say but I wouldn't be shocked if anytime soon he decide's to not be a resident and instead be one of these touring Dj's that play all around the world. The man has made a name for himself and to tell you the truth staying in Space is kind of hurting his career.

Guest durrtylexx

I dont give a fcuk....Space is space is space...Same thing every week..I can't get there before 5:00am anyways...I just miss the old Club Space...

dude seriously you need to put the pipe down or else it seems like you have a funky fixation with Oscar G and everything he does... :o

there is more to this

he knows that i'm just trying to piss him off... which I'll admit, he use to be my DJ down here, but damm times have changed, now he's fading fast and the end is near..

Guest ramon

dude seriously you need to put the pipe down or else it seems like you have a funky fixation with Oscar G and everything he does... :o

regardless of anything it did used to be House Saturdays with Oscar G and Lunar Sessions with Roland .. ahh i miss those days .. I still refuse to show up if Oscar isn't there though. :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Who cares what it seems like? It is what it is peoples opinions shouldnt matter.

Guest ramon

ugh, you all look like dorks.....you might as well create your own forum and talk exclusively about Space and Oscar G. ::)

cp used to be all about space .. lol .. damn those were some days.

Guest web_norah

ugh, you all look like dorks.....you might as well create your own forum and talk exclusively about Space and Oscar G. ::)

cp used to be all about space .. lol .. damn those were some days.

you sound like the NY people ***still talking about Twilo***

::::::::::yawns::::::::::::::

::::::::yawns::::::::::::::

you have 2 pretty amazing clubs openings coming up and i better not hear anymore of this ... >:(

The truth is I miss playing the 10 hour sets every week at Space...but the fact is that my tour schedule just doesnt allow me to do that anymore...Space is my favorite place to play in the world...but in the next 2 months I will play there only three times:-/...I am off to Ibiza, Italy, Portugal and the UK for several dates then back for a small South American tour then off again to play in Japan and Singapore..(representing MIAMI at every stop!!!)

The fact that we were able to snag Cedric is great because he can hold down the main room while I am away and that was a major issue for us for quite some time...

can I vote for both options on this poll? ;D

SALEEN YOU ARE A MORON!!!

the rest of you....MUCH LOVE!

Guest siuol_leahcim

The truth is I miss playing the 10 hour sets every week at Space...but the fact is that my tour schedule just doesnt allow me to do that anymore...Space is my favorite place to play in the world...but in the next 2 months I will play there only three times:-/...I am off to Ibiza, Italy, Portugal and the UK for several dates then back for a small South American tour then off again to play in Japan and Singapore..!

hey oscar, do you need someone to carry your records for you during your travels? :D