Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

Guest web_norah

i think this is one of the longest running threads ever.

what was the topic again?

and why dont u guys start a new topic ..?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikepayne

yes he would...I'm Seinfeld - Rick is George Costanza - Diogo is Kramer - who's Elaine???? ???

Cosmo is Uncle Leo

Trancelator is the Soup Nazi

Level is Newman

Carissa is Elaine. They do the same dance. :o :-X :o

;D

elainedance.gif

Hahahahaha, YES! I was looking for that picture but didn't find it quickly. :P

Guest Cosmigonon

i know tall dark Brazilian Diogo has the all the chics after him..I'm just going for 2nd pickings..Rick bro what can you do..The King of South Beach Diogo has all the chics man..

Dam Phunky......I have to start hanging with Diogo to man......if he got all the ladies....lol

So you can catch the lefotvers? :P

Ugly dudes like myself need to catch the leftovers... :P

no shame in my game...

I'm offended!!!!! I am the ugliest, most abrasive looking, no game having dude on the board ! Don't you dare steal my spotlight !!!

thats why we hang with diogo, he gets girls the blonde & the brunette, I'll take the fat one and you'll take the bald one..

Dude, I just want to congratulate you on this extremely long thread about nothing... :P

absolutely nothing hahahaha ;D

Seinfeld would be proud... :'(

yes he would...I'm Seinfeld - Rick is George Costanza - Diogo is Kramer - who's Elaine???? ???

Cosmo is Uncle Leo

Level is Newman

Why am I uncle Leo? I wanna be George Costanza >:(

Guest durrtylexx

i know tall dark Brazilian Diogo has the all the chics after him..I'm just going for 2nd pickings..Rick bro what can you do..The King of South Beach Diogo has all the chics man..

Dam Phunky......I have to start hanging with Diogo to man......if he got all the ladies....lol

So you can catch the lefotvers? :P

Ugly dudes like myself need to catch the leftovers... :P

no shame in my game...

I'm offended!!!!! I am the ugliest, most abrasive looking, no game having dude on the board ! Don't you dare steal my spotlight !!!

thats why we hang with diogo, he gets girls the blonde & the brunette, I'll take the fat one and you'll take the bald one..

Dude, I just want to congratulate you on this extremely long thread about nothing... :P

absolutely nothing hahahaha ;D

Seinfeld would be proud... :'(

Cosmo is Uncle Leo

Level is Newman

Why am I uncle Leo? I wanna be George Costanza >:(

Jerry's Uncle Leo - a strange character who often gets Jerry into trouble. After Uncle Leo continues to steal from a bookstore, Jerry tells someone at the store in the hopes that they can scare him straight. Instead of doing this, they swarm and Uncle Leo goes to jail and reinacts the scenes of Capefear as he works out in prison as if waiting for his revenge.

Guest durrtylexx

This thread just keeps getting gayer and gayer.

Because it keeps getting longer and longer...? :o

its really loosing steam... we need some controversy..

Guest Cosmigonon

This thread just keeps getting gayer and gayer.

Because it keeps getting longer and longer...? :o

its really loosing steam... we need some controversy..

Yeah, we need some Norah!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest fairyDust

You DON'T watch Seinfeld?! :o..lol

I have never watched Seinfeld...probably seen the previews and all but never watched it.

You're missing out! :P

Guest durrtylexx

Whos Newman.....Phunky because I dont watch Seinfeld?..LOL

Newman - arch nemesis of Jerry Seinfeld that works at the post office and always plots his revenge against Jerry. Jerry always greets Newman with a vindictive "Hello Newman" Newman gets along well with Jerry's friend, Kramer so he often is over at Jerry's which allows for quite a continuing feud between Jerry and Newman. On one occasion Jerry and Newman form an alliance to get Newman transfered to a Postal job in Hawaii. Jerry helps him deliver mail but the fact that people get mail on time and with so little mail lost, gives away the scheme as the post office never delivers things on time to the right people on the show.

Guest LeVeL

So Phunky your my arch nemesis now....... :'(. But thanks guys for the advice on Seinfeld, I guess I will have to start watching. Another show I dont watch is Friends, Sex In the City. So I guess I am missign a lot, yeah I am weird.

Guest durrtylexx

So Phunky your my arch nemesis now....... :'(. But thanks guys for the advice on Seinfeld' date=' I guess I will have to start watching. Another show I dont watch is Friends, Sex In the City. So I guess I am missign a lot, yeah I am weird.

[/quote']

Naw man its all good, we're bro's meng...But you prefer trance and I like house...thats why I picked Newman for u...lol... ;)

Guest LeVeL

Naw man its all good, we're bro's meng...But you prefer trance and I like house...thats why I picked Newman for u...lol... ;)

I guess we're enemy's then.... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Naw man its all good' date=' we're bro's meng...But you prefer trance and I like house...thats why I picked Newman for u...lol... ;)

[/quote']

I guess we're enemy's then.... ;D

or u can be

Jackie Chiles the Lawyer - the famed black lawyer from the show that will represent any outrageous lawsuit provided their is money at stake. He is George and Jerry's lawyer against the heiress to the O Henry chocolate fortune whome they are suing for wreckless endangerment because she wore just a bra on the street which served as a destraction which caused an accident. Jackie also represented Kramer in a suit againt the tobacco companies and defended all four of the stars of Seinfeld when they are accused of violating a "Good Samaritan Law."

Guest mikepayne

Dam Phunky you seem to know everything about the show...

Those are quotes from some web site, lol...

Jackie Chiles was funny as hell, though. They even spun that character off to do miscellaneous commercials.

Guest LeVeL

Those are quotes from some web site, lol...

Jackie Chiles was funny as hell, though. They even spun that character off to do miscellaneous commercials.

Ohhh here I am thinking that Phunky is Mr Know It All Seinfeld and all he is doing is quoting other websites.... :-X