Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Clubs Wit Da Hottest Ladiez???

Guest Kid Rasta

I think all clubs have hot chicks and the more you drink the hotter they get. Miami...I love this place. I'll share an experience tale here. I've clubed in CT, NY, VA, CA, HI, and I have yet to see a place that has so many fine women in one place. :-*

Guest vanbuurenfan

Neva learned to spell....but, I can throw down on da dance floor! ;D

when you say throw down, do you mean something out of your pockets? and also, when ladies "throw off da heat" do you mean like they have a fever or something?? usually ladies will not go out in this town if they are under the weather. may i direct you to club deep...... ;D

Guest mikepayne

I can't throw down. As a matter of fact, I can't dance.

I can atest to that. ;D

Oh yes he can, you just have to throw on some hip-hop... I seen it! He's like a white Usher.

Guest coach

Mansion on sunday nights' date=' HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']hahahahahahah.........yup the Anthem Party @ Mansion got all the hot bitches.LOL

I'm sorry, I have to disagree. I'm going to say Back Door Bamby has way more hot bitches than Anthem. But those are just weeklies. For the hottest bitches every day, who love a boy who can throw down, you have to go to Twist. You will get so much action here, you won't believe it.