Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smart CJ's

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

B.A. in Finance from UM.

1st year law student now.

Nice !!!!!

BA in Finance from FSU (but I am a hard core canes fan)

Worked for Merrill Lynch for 7 years and after 9/11 you can imagine what happened. Currently working for my uncle who invented a software back in 1980 which is catered to US Customs and the Import and Export industry. Allot of changes have been implemented to our software recently considering the new Patriot Act.

Been DJing since 13 years of age too.

;)

Wow...I think that makes 4 CJ's so far with 4 year degrees in Finance. Renzo, Obby, JMT, and me.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management Information Systems

long enought title for my resume lol ;D

I have done 3 different careers in my 4 years, I have liked some and disiked others.

Info Systems work with databases with large fortune 500 corp it was cool but didn't pay too good out of college

Moved to FL to another company, that then got FDA investigated, so we got shut down

Swtiched careers to Finance and tried working at Morgan Stanley as a Financial Advisor, but it was too boring for me, and disliked the atmosphere.

Stayed in finance but tried my hand in mortgages, but then moved after a few months

Now am a departmental director for non profit where I use all my skills

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have an Associates Degree and dropped out of College in my senior year pursuing a degree in Political Science to become a DJ.....I have an IQ of 134.....

Of which I probably only use 115 points of......

I have OPP.....and was down with NWA back in the day......

I have a and ERA of 9999.99.............I golf a 1 and bowl a 2....

ok here goes

got a BA in Poli Sci with a minor in Philosophy

also took every public speakin class imaginable at fiu , including voice and diction and debate.

graduated high school with a 3.6 gpa

college with a 3.9 and some decimal (graduated Magna Cum laude) missed Summa by tenths of a point

went to UM law school -burned out. wasnt for me. dropped out (hardest choice of my life)

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok here goes

got a BA in Poli Sci with a minor in Philosophy

also took every public speakin class imaginable at fiu , including voice and diction and debate.

graduated high school with a 3.6 gpa

college with a 3.9 and some decimal (graduated Magna Cum laude) missed Summa by tenths of a point

went to UM law school -burned out. wasnt for me. dropped out (hardest choice of my life)

Looks like you can beat George Bush in a debate!!!!!

Guest cutchemist

how come some people with advanced degrees are such geeks like Engineering students or Scientists? i've seen lots people with no social skills...and by this i mean people who cant articulate well much less act normal in every day situations....i am just saying

of course a college degree is a huge step ahead of the game but it doesnt guarantee a job ....point and case.

::)

Guest cutchemist

how come some people with advanced degrees are such geeks like Engineering students or Scientists? i've seen lots people with no social skills...and by this i mean people who cant articulate well much less act normal in every day situations....i am just saying

of course a college degree is a huge step ahead of the game but it doesnt guarantee a job ....point and case.

Agreed. I was just responding to this...

:P

Guest pod

What, my tokamak sits in my closet. I use it to power my vodka distillery. Oh, and my roommate and I keep the cat in a box with a lump of uranium.

Guest slamminshaun

I'm very proud of this thread. Our efforts to appeal to a more sophisticated crowd seem to be working.

Thanks Tech...that was my intention. Now blow it out your left-wing liberal ass.... ;D Haha...j/k

Guest cutchemist

What, my tokamak sits in my closet. I use it to power my vodka distillery. Oh, and my roommate and I keep the cat in a box with a lump of uranium.

lol.....becareful of the methanol in that distillery :D

and becareful of the cat/atomic bomb....

btw...u probably know how atomic/H-bombs work...one of the fav. things i ever learned..."mind blowing"

Guest cutchemist

Do you really expect me to fall for this ???.....I'm not gonna bite....sorry :P

Liberal Art's Degree's.....do you want fries with that :P

Guest obby

I have an Associates Degree and dropped out of College in my senior year pursuing a degree in Political Science to become a DJ.....I have an IQ of 134.....

Of which I probably only use 115 points of......

I have OPP.....and was down with NWA back in the day......

I have a and ERA of 9999.99.............I golf a 1 and bowl a 2....

That is great !!!!!!

You just made my morning. Thanks for the laugh !!!!!!!

I'm very proud of this thread. Our efforts to appeal to a more sophisticated crowd seem to be working.

Thanks Tech...that was my intention. Now blow it out your left-wing liberal ass.... ;D Haha...j/k

LOL

Hey, Libs bleed red too.

;D