Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M CALLING AN EMEGENCY POSTING. I need help!!!

V. Barbarino

So I got this chick, whom I've been seeing. Things are going really really well, and I"m really thinking about going monogamous* and she's a very romantic type of chick. She's a little older than me, she's in her early 30's, lives in miami (not from there though, thank god!!!) and is very well off money wise.

I want to send her something this friday, but guyman vetoed the flowers and wanted me to send some orgins crap basket. Then I called around to all the chickenheads I banged over the years and they all said no to the orgins idea. Most said flowers but not roses...

WHAT DO I SEND HER????? HELP ME HELP MYSELF!!!

*saleen reserves the right to cheat on her based upon the area code rule and the sliding hottness scale, if the girl is equal to or hotter to when taking in consideration of my level of inebriation, then it's acceptable.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got this chick, whom I've been seeing. Things are going really really well, and I"m really thinking about going monogamous* and she's a very romantic type of chick. She's a little older than me, she's in her early 30's, lives in miami (not from there though, thank god!!!) and is very well off money wise.

I want to send her something this friday, but guyman vetoed the flowers and wanted me to send some orgins crap basket. Then I called around to all the chickenheads I banged over the years and they all said no to the orgins idea. Most said flowers but not roses...

*saleen reserves the right to cheat on her based upon the area code rule and the sliding hottness scale, if the girl is equal to or hotter to when taking in consideration of my level of inebriation, then it's acceptable.

if you must

http://store.yahoo.com/vtbear/

Guest LeVeL

Saleen being the bachelor that you claim to be why are you even asking around for help on what you should get this girl. A player never asks for help in anything..whats up with you its the golden rule.

Guest mikepayne

No No, flowers are soooooooo predictable.....send her a Basket of Flowers but made out of Candy!!!!

Go to this link and find a location near you:

http://www.candybouquet.com/

Beleive, she will love it!!!!!

Good Luck ;D

Excellent idea... this might beat the singing telegram. Perhaps you could send these WITH a singing telegram?

Guest lil_liz

How about a basket with some wild flowers and inside are some bottles from origins. Romantic yet practical.

Saleen being the bachelor that you claim to be why are you even asking around for help on what you should get this girl. A player never asks for help in anything..whats up with you its the golden rule.

I always need help in the romance dept. As for the tax and wax dept, I already banged her and I put on a show.. "nick you are amazing, as she attacked me again and pulled me into her jag when I walked her out for some more action...

good ideas so far, but no concensus :(

i need more people!!!

i heard that a chick is way more likely to forgive you if you cheat on her with a chick that's hotter.

Guest JMT

i heard that a chick is way more likely to forgive you if you cheat on her with a chick that's hotter.

ha ha ha

Guest Clarisa

that depends how long you been with the chick you cheat on ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yoooooooooooooooo this is sooo true.

Guest digitalx

I always need help in the romance dept. As for the tax and wax dept, I already banged her and I put on a show.. "nick you are amazing, as she attacked me again and pulled me into her jag when I walked her out for some more action...

good ideas so far, but no concensus :(

i need more people!!!

I'm not sure if a REAL PLAYA spreads news of BANGINGS in online forums for all to see, including a probable majority of disgusted chicks.

Guest LeVeL

I'm not sure if a REAL PLAYA spreads news of BANGINGS in online forums for all to see, including a probable majority of disgusted chicks.

A real Playa will never admit to being a Playa and a real Playa never gets caught. Also they dont talk about their sex life to anyone.

Saleen is a pretender... ::)