Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did this ever happen to u on E??????????

I've done my fair share of E before(different pills both speedy and dopey) and still do, but almost everytime I drop, ( I only drop 1 when I do), the first 20-30 minutes it hits me, I get this feeling that I'm gonna die. I start to EXTREMELY bug out, and I say "Why the fuck did I do this?, I shouldn't have taken it!" I usually have to find my guy friends to tell me that I will be alright, which helps a little. But when I start rollin, it's great!

It's just the biggest bug out to go through all that begining shit. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth takin the pill to roll, because I absolutely HATE going through that first stage. I really think that something bad will happen and I wonder if I'm dying when I go through this. It may sound crazy but it's true.

I was just curious if this ever happened to anyone besides me, and if it's maybe tellin me to not do E anymore?????? Please Help...thanx smile.gif

Know what part I hate the most? When you look around to see if anyone can see you and you so obviously put the pill in your mouth. Tell me your heart doesn't race real fast when you are going through that? The second one you don't give a shit about, you just put it in and swallow. Anyone ever get caught dropping? That's got to be scary to get busted.

great minds think alike, blaze.

it's absolutely mental. the first time i rolled, my body reacted to it. i felt nausea and dizziness, etc. that will happen to almost everyone upon taking their first hit. anyway, after that i have not had a single problem. if you are fearful of "bugging out" for that first hour of your trip before you even roll, then you are destined to do just that. what i suggest is to literally tell yourself that you are really going to enjoy the first hour and you'll feel fine. it works. besides, the first hour can be the best. it's a shame you dread. a little positive reinforcement. good luck.

jaycee aka the pharmacist

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."-James Dean

"So what?...So let's DANCE"-Rodney Dangerfield in CADDYSHACK

a lot of people tell me they feel sick right away but usually i feel fine at the begining just make sure you drink water when you first take the pill

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Frankie-pep, I used Stacker 2 couple of times and it's too strong for my taste. My friend and I took it to control our diet but it made us so nauseous that we had to stop. It was TOO much caffine. burn.gif

If you want clean energy drink a redbull. It's much smoother on your stomach.

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

I've never tried Stacker 2. My boyfriend does since he doesn't drop, he says it keeps him going all night. I want to try it but the other temptation is too strong. What about the love? I'm sure the Stackers don't do that!!

OH MY GOD ... That is sooo me. But i learned to control it. You just gotta keep thinking in your head that everything will be alright and that your having fun. Get into the music and move around.. But i know how you feel. I keep thinking that everytime i do it will be my last. I think, "why am I doing this to myself?" But in the end its all good cause i always have a good time. But if you are ending up with a bad trip just stop its not worth it .....=) hang in there

all that it is your going through is anxiety.

you need to go get some therapy, Reiki, or psychiatric assistance with the deeply buried issues you might have that surfaces in such instances as the beginning of a trip.

i'll tell you from experience that you'll have those "DREAMY flips" back if you only cleanse your mind of all the skid-marks.

Easy way to ease the tension is to have a cold soda, with some ice in it and crack your back a little. Wait until it gets stronger then say to yourself, " I am never doing this again." About 20 minutes later, you will be dancing and noticing stupid things about people you know well...that's when you're enjoying the night.

Originally posted by gianna1:

I've done my fair share of E before(different pills both speedy and dopey) and still do, but almost everytime I drop, ( I only drop 1 when I do), the first 20-30 minutes it hits me, I get this feeling that I'm gonna die. I start to EXTREMELY bug out, and I say "Why the fuck did I do this?, I shouldn't have taken it!" I usually have to find my guy friends to tell me that I will be alright, which helps a little. But when I start rollin, it's great!

It's just the biggest bug out to go through all that begining shit. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth takin the pill to roll, because I absolutely HATE going through that first stage. I really think that something bad will happen and I wonder if I'm dying when I go through this. It may sound crazy but it's true.

I was just curious if this ever happened to anyone besides me, and if it's maybe tellin me to not do E anymore?????? Please Help...thanx smile.gif

take more of them...... someday you will not have this first half hour, because there`s no brain anymore for giving you that feeling!

take care, i now what i`m talking about!

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:

It's 99% mental

I totally agree with how it's all mental. I've seen people take pills that ended up in the end being fake and they still got sick. People get all hyped up for when this pill is actually going to kick that they make themselves sick. It's like being a kid on Christmas Eve....you're so excited and so anxious that you feel sick to your stomach. I'm not denying the fact that E does make you sick to yor stomach b/c personally I feel like I have to take the biggest shit (sorry to get graphic) right before I start to roll. Just calm yourself and it will be fine.