Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this happen to anyone else after e?

human101

I know about the e-cold and things like that, but lately I've been getting these canker sore-like things on my tongue after I drop, you know those bumps that really hurt a lot whenever your teeth brush up against them? smile.gif and before anyone says anything smartass about it, I do know where my mouth has been, and no, it hasn't been near anyone or anything lately, much to my detriment smile.gif is it from eating hard candies? lollipops or something? and also...someone tell me how to freakin' get rid of these things...it hurts like a bitch and is a pain in the ass to talk and eat with! peace...

Thats happened to me too a few times. Like the next day I get those and they really hurt a lot!!! I guess it must be something inside certain pills cause it only happens to me once in a while.

But yeah, they're real painful when you eat and stuff.

I'm not sure, but don't they have a special cream for that or something...???

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I think it is from the candy. I have quit eating anything sour and that seems to help. Maybe stick with bubble gum instead of hard candy. As far as I know, once you get those things you just have to wait it out.

yes i used to get them ALL the time!!especially when i used to take alot of pills, but i think i overcame that period and it stopped happeneing, plus i dont do that many anymore..

But i dont think there is much u could do abou them, just dont drink orange juice or eat tomatoes!!!!!

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~

Me too! Happens all the time. I get it from all of the candy I think. There is this stuff called Tanac. It is a liquid and you can get it at a local drugstore. It is a clear liquid you tab on your tounge or where ever. It isn't too bad and works pretty well. -SIN