Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My E this weekend

brandie

I FINALLY GOT FUCKED UP THIS WEEKEND!!

just wanted to share - December was the last time that I really rolled . . . YAY!!

ate red motorolas on friday nite @ EXIT - being there reminded me of why i hate it so much - and the pills sucked dick. Ugh.

ate ZORROS last nite. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Was DEF. fucked up for a long time . . . i drank first, which i never do, then we smoked a couple bowls that contained everything you can put into a bowl and put fire to . . . then i FELT THE PILL. I was fucked up from one and a half pills, it usually takes 4 or 5 for me to feel even the slightest bit.

YAY.

okay, i'm done . . . just in a really good mood. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I hate Exit - i never go there . . . it is a waste of a great venue . . . the crowd is terrible . . . i was only there so my bf could get paid.

sorry, no help.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats, Brandie! Welcome back to the roller world.

I was worried about ya, girl. Hells, I haven't rolled in a month (not by my OWN choice, mind you. Damn suppliers.) and I know how much I'm missing it. Can't imagine what it'd be like to not be able to at all.

Grats, again. Now I'm def. gonna have to come to NY wink.gif

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had 2 chinese stars this past weekend. First time I rolled since April.

WooHoo! Best pills I've had. No hallucinations, no bad comedown at all, just a wonderful blissful feeling. smile.gifsmile.gif

And don't ever go to Exit. It's bad, it's bad. wink.gif

------------------

" I feel the universe functioning inside me..." - Juno Reactor

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Hey Brandie,

Sorry you wasted your time with those weak as motorolas. I gotta try these zorros but i don't know if they made it down to Philly yet cause I didn't go out this weekend. Guess I'll have to wait till Saturday night at Studio(atlantic city)to find out. Oh yeah glad you got wacked!!!

Mike - yes, i complain about everything. biggrin.gif And I felt a *lil* bit that nite we were all at the tunnel, BUT i def. wasn't rollin'. I always look fucked up - I had two people ask me if i was fuct up last nite, and I didn't even go out! Dilated pupils are standard in my body. smile.gif

It's not MY fault you couldn't hack going out and then going to work, hehehehe. j/k

Kove - where have Yooooou been?? biggrin.gif you're never gonna come to ny, you know that . . . you're missing out on all the fuuuun. wink.gif

ShadowChaser - Heard those were good, my bf told me he really liked them . . . glad to hear it hit ya. smile.gif

Wacked cat - The zorros are def. worth your time. smile.gif My best friend just got double stacked zorros the other nite, and got so fuct up he couldn't drive, when normally he says driving his car is "like being in a video game" when he's fuct up . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

I had 3 8 1/2's at twilo on friday. they weren't that good. kinda dopey. i had another 8 1/2 and an iceberg and a mercedes at tunnel on saturday. the mercedes kicked ass. Damn! I think I'm building up tolerance though. that sucks.

------------------

Free Tibet.

LeeBressler@att.net...(917) 561-7500 - Call me if you're out and want company

I'll be dropping the Zorros this weekend, I'll let you guys know how it turn out. The last time I went out was in July 14. I am ready to ROLL!!!!!! dizzy.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

july 14th??? are u suuuuuuuuuuuure? i coulda sworn pvd was the 21st...

anyway, those zorros arent' mdma, they're MDA casey, just figured i'd tell ya in case ya didn't know. i had a great time on them, but much better when not in the club. where are you going?

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by brandie:

Kove - where have Yooooou been?? biggrin.gif you're never gonna come to ny, you know that . . . you're missing out on all the fuuuun. wink.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah, bite me. I know, I was hittin the board hard and then slacked off. I still read it, though. Just been quiet lately. Something dealing with reading about rollers...and me not being able to get any...was really pissin' me off.

Oh well. Rolled again this past weekend, and doin' it again this weekend. Imagine that, Kove rollin'. A friend once said to me (at a roll party no less) "every time I see you, you're rollin' balls". I'm all "well, is it the weekend? Then yes, I'm rollin'". That's pretty much the extent of it.

I still don't have a -good- source, though. The one that I have started out charging me 30, and now it's down to 25. I'm still used to 15 or 20, though. Wish I could make myself drive to Chicago to get my own. I know Back2Basics would hook me up with the good source. wink.gif

Hey, speaking of good things, I had some SWEET pills this past weekend. Tic-Tacs. Shaped like...you guessed it...a Tic-Tac, with a li'l line in the middle. Anyone else had 'em? The first night was AMAZING (but I hadn't rolled in over a month, so a mini-thin would've gotten me off). The second night was still good, though.

What's floating around that's good right now? Chicago or St. Louis especially, since that's where we get ours.

Ok, this turned out to be way longer than I had intended.

Loves ya!

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS PAST WEEKEND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO WRECKED OFF OF E--all I can say is TRIPLE X I SALUTE YOU!! I WENT TO EXIT AND ROLLED MY FACE OFF UNTIL 7:30 in the mornin! I still didn't want 2 leave but my friends basically dragged me out--I'm usually dead by lke 6:00-it was the most amazing BOMB I have ever dropped!