Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke??

kytracid

yep it's an upper and then downer frown.gif

NOTHING like rolling frown.gif I usualy do it if I had tooooo much to drink and one bump sobers me up. Oh, since I don't do it that often at all I don't know how hard the come down is but my friend told me that it's very hard.

hope that helps smile.gif

Oh don't get me wrong . . . I've never tried coke and never will. I just wanted to understand it a little better.

Thanks for the info!

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Casey,

It's not comparable to rolling realy, it not even like speed or meths. But i would say more like speed if i had to compare.

Basicaly it will keep you awake, and make you chat allot. It also makes most people horney.

Problem is it doesn't last long and then you feel like you want some more. The more you take (in one night/session) the stronger the cravings. You start to feel crappy so you again feel like more.

It can get out of hand, unless you a very strong person as far a substances are concerned i wouldn't bother.

Most people who have only rolled, dont get it. But i have had some great nights on it. I think it's a good social drug, not as good for going out dancing on.

You dont seem to get drunk on it either.

I know loads of people who have had problems with it.

Stay away from COKE!!!!!!!!

I went through a really bad time w/ it a few years back. I started out doin it once or twice a week w/ friends, to doin it every day!!! Then it went on to cookin coke w/ baking soda and smokin base!! Some of the worst nites of my life are because of that. That rush it gives you feels so great for a little bit but then after that its a horrible feeling when your comin down, especially when there's NO MORE HITS LEFT!!!!!

So stay away from it!!!

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I real dumb for asking this question cause I feel like I should know the answer but . . . is cocaine an upper or a downer?

Also, what does it feel like to be high on coke? Is it anything like rolling?

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Don't do it, it's bad stuff. My friend has a real problem with it. It's up to the point where she craves it constantly and she befriends total strangers who have the stuff just because they have it. I've tried to help her, but no luck.

It also ended my friendship with her too. frown.gif

------------------

'Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.'

shadowchaser076@aol.com

coke is wack shit. it gives you a crazy up that last between about 2 minutes and 20 minutes, during which you feel happy, powerful, on top of the world etc. then you crash like you couldn't imagine. the comedown entails some really hardcore depression feelings and other accompanying emotions, like claustrophobia, loneliness and all the other shit. definitely not worth doing. -LB

------------------

Free Tibet.

LeeBressler@att.net...(917) 561-7500 - Call me if you're out and want company

Definately an upper. Makes you feel like you're racing. You get all jabber jawish and most of the time won't stop talking. When you're coming down you just want more and more. That's why it's so addictive. The come down is ferocious. You don't get the euphoric feeling you get while rolling or that teeth grinding either. If you happen to be K'ed out and bump a little coke, it straightens you out in an instant -its wierd how that works.

DEFINATELY STAY AWAY FROM IT! I haven't done a thing in ages and thankfully made it through "experimenting" without any bad things having happened. That stuff is bad news.....

Damn, how about when you party hard on it and do a ball or more in a night, start hitting bottom when the sun comes up, laying around for the next 24 hours trying to recover, then having a messed up nose for the next week? I'm sure some of you have done this, and for you that haven't . . . don't. If you've done E already, you've done the best. Besides, Coke will grab you by the balls and never let go.

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP BASHING COKE!

Granted, it's not as clean and doesn't FEEL as good as ecstasy, and the high doesn't last as long, but It's definetly a maaad RUSH and you feel like you can run through walls.

It's def. a "rich man's" drug, cause a little bit is $$$!!! 2 people can go through a "50-piece" (which is like the size of a sugar packett & costs about $50) in like 45 minutes. Then you want more and more and more. you can drop like $200 easy to party for one night ! frown.gif

It's NOT EVIL! if coke is evil than every drug is evil!!! we're all evil, and we're ALL GOING TO HELL!!! :lol

------------------

Feeling this way, makes me feel like falling....