Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the most pills you took in one night???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatz up smashlips. I think you may be thinking of some dude in England who popped 22 hits and his heart actually stopped. I hear he was revived.

The most I've done (which is still pretty stupid) is 5 hits, and even worse it was last weekend at Giant in L.A. Took forever for me to recover.

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

Not to proud of it, but i've taken 12 before in a 12 hour period, and I serously could have taken 5 more. But I was afraid of od'in. After the 8th pill I wasn't feeling shit but I still kept eating them like candy. Don't ask me why. Those days are definitely over!!!!!!!!

That night my fried did 11 hits of E and 4 Hits of Acid. Talk about crackhead!!LOL

And I don't even want to talk about the other 5 kids that night!!!!

Anyone else experienc a night like this??

One of my boyz (mind you he is 6'4..280 and a self-described SF juicehead)..dropped 16 in the course of a night....from about 9pm at his girls house..until he closed down Factory the next afternoon. Believe it or not, I was with him for a good part of the night, saw him take 9-10 of them and he didnt seem any more fucked than I was off of 2...the next day he said he was halucinating like never before (never had visuals off e)but he really didnt feel like shit when everything wore off. Maybe some of them were fake, or maybe the body just stops breaking them down after a while..who knows..I dont even do 1 any more.

------------------

Stop fuckin' around and be a man

centralscooby.gif

The most I have taken is like 9. I feel like a crackhead.. I don't even like taking that many but I built a tolerance to them this summer so I didn't have a choice...

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by fkornre:

I am 5'6" 175 lbs and i took 17 pills and did an 8-ball in the middle. all of this in a 20 hour period. damn was i stupid or what? cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm7.gif

Yes wink.gif No that wasn't clever, mixing coke and E is not good... having said that 17 pills isn't goot either.

Just to add to this, you could take 30 pills that have 10mg in, but pills used to have 170-220 in 8-9 years ago.

So anybody reading this, dont be thinking oh he took 12 pills and was ok so can i, i just doens't work like that.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I have never take more than 1 and 1/2. And I don't think i ever will.

I don't understand how somebody can swalow ten or more pills in one night. You (who did it) are saying you are stupid (and I think you are), but it still sounds to me like you are proud of it. I dunno. Maybe you can be proud because you survived, but why to try your luck? I think if you want to do somethink dangerous, there are better ways how to commit suicide than OD by E.

Peace Mike

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Smiley-01.gif

Don't forget the one who took 4 hits of acid and ate about a quarter of weed. Then in a 4 hour period he dropped 10 bombs. Didn't he go crazy that night?

Originally posted by christop:

Not to proud of it, but i've taken 12 before in a 12 hour period, and I serously could have taken 5 more. But I was afraid of od'in. After the 8th pill I wasn't feeling shit but I still kept eating them like candy. Don't ask me why. Those days are definitely over!!!!!!!!

That night my fried did 11 hits of E and 4 Hits of Acid. Talk about crackhead!!LOL

And I don't even want to talk about the other 5 kids that night!!!!

Anyone else experienc a night like this??

------------------

bomb.giffactoryfreak.gif

I'll tell you how someone can take 10 pills in a night. You build a tolerance for the shit. You're telling me it's unreasonable for someone to have to take two to get to where they want? Now if that person keeps doing two at first every weekend, soon they might have to take 3. The next thing you know 4 hours pass and you're coming down. 1 or two isn't going to get you off so you take 3 more. Then 4 more hours pass and you want to get up again and take 3 more. Thats nine right there. To me, E is a shitty drug. As soon as I feel good I'm coming down. The peak lasts for literally 5 minutes and then I'm all depressed that I'm coming down. Maybe it's just me. The first 3 times I did it I barely felt anything and only when I took two I got off good. You're better off eating weed. Late.

Originally posted by xmike:

I have never take more than 1 and 1/2. And I don't think i ever will.

I don't understand how somebody can swalow ten or more pills in one night. You (who did it) are saying you are stupid (and I think you are), but it still sounds to me like you are proud of it. I dunno. Maybe you can be proud because you survived, but why to try your luck? I think if you want to do somethink dangerous, there are better ways how to commit suicide than OD by E.

Peace Mike

OK, let me just as my 2 cents here. I can see taking 3...maybe 4 in a night if you never have. When you have to take at least that many....or you've "built a tolerance" then that's when it's TIME TO STOP DOING DRUGS.

How can you be proud of something like that? What a waste of brain cells, money, and intelligence. I can't even understand how 10 pills could be fun. I think I'd wanna shoot myself rather than come down off of that night. Damn

The most I have taken is two. I have a friend

who drops on average; 6 a nite. I think

it's a total waste of money. Your so

high; you can't get into the music.

I will stick to 2 ; that does the trick for me. If I need to bump my roll up ; I have

a few Red Bull and Vodka's .. Works all the

time.....

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm13.gif YOO - whoever said that bout how ur body stops breakin it down after u take a certain # of pills is RITE > - After a while...ur brain stops releasing all that seratonin..or whatever its called that is released by the brain and makes u feel GOOD - SO chances are..u could take 8 pills, or 18 pills - and it wont make THAT much of a difference.. Im sayin tho - WHO can HONEstly say that like 4 isnt MORE than enuff to keep you GOOD for a nite?>!?? Guess it also dependz on the pills tho..

PEACE

PETE

labor day weekend , from sat night at 6 pm till monday morning at 1130 i went trought 16 pills and 4 licks(the liqiud before you make it a powder usually= 2 jars) i went to temps then factory on sat night sunday i went to surf club then tempts then exit till monday went i left seaside at 1130. cwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm18.gif

------------------

FRIDAY NIGHT AT OHM DJBORIS

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM

Originally posted by lolly:

OK, let me just as my 2 cents here. I can see taking 3...maybe 4 in a night if you never have. When you have to take at least that many....or you've "built a tolerance" then that's when it's TIME TO STOP DOING DRUGS.

How can you be proud of something like that? What a waste of brain cells, money, and intelligence. I can't even understand how 10 pills could be fun. I think I'd wanna shoot myself rather than come down off of that night. Damn

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN!!!!!

I TOOK 3 IN ONE NIGHT AND THATS THE MOST I HAVE AND WILL EVER DO IN A NIGHT. I MUST ADMIT, I HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME THAT NIGHT...

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

Exit on a Sat nite 4 pills- got there at 11:30 left at 5:30.......last one hit on the way to CT

BTW I am 5'2 103lbs so thats alot for me!!

Now I cant 1 without getting my ass kicked

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Most I've done in one night was 4.5 at Factory.

Once when I was a crazy young un, I took 7 hits of acid & ate an eighth of shrooms. Lost my mind for 2 days.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."