Clubplanet Nightlife Community

truth serum or more bullshit?

shugabooga

for me it seems to act like a truth syrum. I can't lie. I always say what comes to my mind first. If one of my friends is talking to a girl and he asks me if I think she is beautiful and i don't i will tell him right in front of her. Truth syrum defenately.

• 2 weeks later...

I would feel bad lying to someone when I'm rolling! I was just at a big party in Vancouver on Sat. and ended up talking to a reporter with my boyfriend... he lied and said he was 22 and I told on him, I just couldn't help it. ;-)

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

I tell the truth. I don't think that it is possible for me to lie when I am rolling. cwm3.gif My boyfriend knows he can ask me absolutely anything when I roll, and I will tell him the truth, but I think he is more of a bullshitter.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Truth serum by FAR!! That's the scary thing about it. I'm not afriad to tell anyone anything. But the greatest thing is, you can always find out some juicey information when you're rolling and spill your guts.

That "special someone" who you've wanted forever.....you might just be able to tell him how you feel now.

Rolling just makes you all mushy and happy to be with the people you love. Rolling doesn't make me "feel the love" with people I don't know, but it definately makes me want to be all sweet and mushy. My friends who claim they can't remember what they do are usually f*cked up on something else at the same time.

The way I see it, Ecstasy is whatever you want it to be. Its not just a club drug, I believe its an activity amplifier. Anything you're doing at the time is made that much better by ecstasy (and not just in some crude in your mind alcoholic drunk kind of way). You really do become the person you want to be, without the inhibitions. With that said, Ecstasy can allow you to become the most honest person ever, spilling out your guts to every pour soul that happens to come into your view. On the other hand, your mind works extremely fast and words flow like water, so you could just as easily spew forth a mess of nonsense and irrelevant lies (like, "yeah, I fucked this girl up here last week"). The scary thing is, that unlike someone who is sober, its very hard to tell if someone who is rolling is lying because they are so empathetic and enthusiastic about what they say.

I have to agree with rabid on that one. E is a very funny drug. In my observance of people on e, most people become flakey, like me. LoL. But its nice. You form some weird E bond with people you dont know and everything is cool. Theres nothing like it really.

Calyandra@aol.com cwm1.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif

I think that stuff happens because of the stimulant element. When you get chatty, and stay that way for long enough, you run out of small talk so you start spilling the beans.

So, the truth serum effect might just come from talking too much. But, it does make ya gushy - which can be a nice feeling.

DM