Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why can't i piss when I take E??

The more E I take, the harder it is for me to take a piss. I took 6 the other night. the most i ever taken and when i got home i could not piss for the life of me. I wanted to go so bad too, but it wouldn't come out. after waiting for almost 50 mins.. my pure concentration on trying to take a leak finally slowly came out. i had the repeat the procedure for the next 24hrs until finally it was normal again. this happens to me all the time. I know its sort of related to the problem of not being able to ejactuate when haveing sex. anyone else has this problem? its really annoying drawback of e.

I have the opposite problem. I have never had problems peeing, but with a few of the pills I have taken it felt like I was wetting my pants, it was horrible, all of a sudden my crotch would feel all warm and tingly and I would panic thinking I was peeing. cwm24.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

I agree with having a hard time pissing. It doesn't happen all the time but once in a while I'll have to piss so bad but yet nothing comes out. If I'm at a club I'll just keep flushing the urinal so it'll encourage me to go otherwise at home I'll keep the faucet running.

yeah i do know alot of my friends with the same problem.. girls and guys. its the exact same reason why girls and guys can't have orgasm during sex.. because the E does something in your body that prevents it from doing so! i don't know what though. my only recommendation is if you have a hard time peeing with one pill.. then don't take more than 2 because it will make it that much harder! and believe me it is uncomfortable as hell to not take a leak when you have to.

I don't know about the rest of you but I seem to have the other urge if you know what I saying. I know it sounds gross, but I always feel I have to shit every time I roll. Once I do though I am extremely happy! Sorry if you guys can't relate.

if I had to say one thing that sucks about rolling, it is the fact that I cannot piss..I will be out at a club and will try for hours and nothing..it begins to hurt and I begin to have a miserable time...at this point the only thing that will give me relief is letting some hot water hit my pecker and that usually makes me go...so, my little trick is that I get a platic cup from the bar.. and I go into the bathroom and disretely fill it with hot water and then go into a stall...the only problem is that most of the clubs that I go to--they dont have hot water in the bathrooms..so i usually find a gas station near by..it is such a fucked up problem..it has the potential to make my night miserable.

Im the total opposite...once i start to piss..its ALL over..

I have to pee like a billion times..sometimes i try to hold it so i wont be in the bathroom every freakin mintue...agghh

its soo frustrating..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I'm with ya on this one bro. It totally sucks. After drinking all that water during the night, I feel like I have to piss, I know I should piss, but when I pull up to the urinal - nada, nothing, I have to focus all concentration on the task at hand. Funny thing is that when you look down the line of urinals there are a 1/2 dozen guys in the same boat. I sometimes get tired of standing there and end up putting my hand up on the wall to help hold me up.......