Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Movies

What is your favorite drug movie. My favorite right now is Blow but my all time favorite is Half Baked. Here is a list of some more off the top of my head. 1) Traffic 2) Train Spotting 3) Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas 4) Go 5) Scarface 6) Basketball Daires

traffic is my all time favorite movie, and i know im gonna seem like an ass for saying this, but i dont consider it a drug movie

for me a drug movie is like half baked or go where drugs are portrayed in a positive light....more lighthearted than traffic

so anyway, i like traffic, go, half baked, groove was ok...never saw fear and loathing

------------------

01200110.jpg

SCARFACE SCARFACE SCARFACE

Didn't see Blow yet...TrainSpotting is fuckin nuts...BasketBall Diaries was phat too. Didn't like Go too much...Traffic I really didn't consider a "drug movie" either as previously stated. 1/2 Baked I hated in the theater but love it now watching from my couch.

*A very good movie which many people probably have never seen is Panic In Needle Park with Al Pacino...fuckin awsome movie...the VHS tape is hard to come by and somewhat of a collectors item. If you have access to it...watch it!

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

There's alot of good drug movies, but I haven't been lucky enough to see them all. So top three 1)Dazed and Confused 2)fear and Lothing in Las Vegas 3)Blow

Clockwork orange is a crazy trip when you watch it on shrooms!

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

[This message has been edited by bolts (edited 04-24-2001).]

yeah those were all good movies....all drug movies are good.....it was real for me when i was a juror on a case where the lady was caught for smuggling coke into the country and i acquited her....NOT GuilTY hells ya.....stupid govt keeps the coke but oh well at least she goes free lol....yeah man.....free coke for everyone

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Well it depends what route we are taking...if you want to see some cheesy but good movies about E...check out "Groove" and "Human Traffic"

Trainspotting, Scarface and Basketball diaries are all very good. I havent had a chance to check out Traffic yet or Blow.

Liz cwm9.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

Its an english flick about this guy who goes out to this club with his friends and then all roll. It was amusing....the guy is impotent so he talks about that alot.....lol.

The movie really has no plot...but its fun to watch.

cwm17.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

well obviously traffic and blow are more current movies to watch, but here are some oldies to gain some knowledge on:

1) drugstore cowboy: stars matt dillon, it's about these teens that go robbing drugstores for various fun drugs to get fuct up on. this is a classic and a must watch.

2) another day in paradise: stars james wood and melanie griffith. gripping tale about these kids that get into heroin, stealing, murder, etc. also a must see.

3) scarface, carlito's way. al pacino, enough said.

4) summer of sam, doesn't evolve around drugs, but there are drug elements to it. i think john leguizamo is great in drug movies after carlito's way (beni blanco from the bronx!).

5) kids. watch chloe sauvigny as she goes through a day of NYC partying, sex, and drugs. gotta love the character, Kasper (actually, i am told he committed suicide recently).

6) studio 54. grandma clubber ODs on qualuudes. this movie sux, IMO. but mike meyers is always fun.

7) american psycho well, there is no drugs except for when the guy does coke in the bathroom of the tunnel (well, it's supposed to be-- it is in the book). gotta love anything to do with the tunnel. wink.gif

8) fear and loathing. another classic, johnny depp + benicio del toro = would love to be in a sandwich between the 2 of them! WOW! cwm24.gif

otherwise, i thought human traffic was cute. take it out when you are brain dead after clubbing.

i refuse to watch Go, that movie looks like utter crap.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 04-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Well it depends what route we are taking...if you want to see some cheesy but good movies about E...check out "Groove" and "Human Traffic"

Trainspotting, Scarface and Basketball diaries are all very good. I havent had a chance to check out Traffic yet or Blow.

Liz cwm9.gif

HUMAN TRAFFIC--- hahaha..i LOVE this movie...in the beginning when he starts talking " just fu*king away.." OMG!! im on the floor..

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by kitty19:

1) drugstore cowboy: stars matt dillon, it's about these teens that go robbing drugstores for various fun drugs to get fuct up on. this is a classic and a must watch.

3) scarface, carlito's way. al pacino, enough said.

5) kids. watch chloe sauvigny as she goes through a day of NYC partying, sex, and drugs. gotta love the character, Kasper (actually, i am told he committed suicide recently). "]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm24.gif

i refuse to watch Go, that movie looks like utter crap.

I must agree with these.

HOWEVER- Go is awesome! And I am veeeery picky about movies. It's like a raver's Pulp Fiction. You really should give it a try!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

I must agree with these.

HOWEVER- Go is awesome! And I am veeeery picky about movies. It's like a raver's Pulp Fiction. You really should give it a try!

Well said! There! I knew someone would agree with me about GO!!! smile.gif

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

All hot movies, but forgot to leave out a mad drug movie.- The Doors. I also saw this other crazy movie but dont know the name of it. its about two guys that drive an ambulance and get f#@*ed up on crack and heroin. pretty wild movie. if anyone ever saw it and knows the name lemme know

I loved Scarface, Half Baked, fear and loathing in las vegas, Traffic, and I love you Alice B. Toklin, its a 70's film about yuppies who eat hash brownies and get fucked up, its such a trippy film, I saw it the first time I rolled and now watch it to trip all the time.......

definitely studio54...scarface..friday..kids...natural born killers...and of course~>alice in wonderland!! there are so many more....

i thought go sucked..turned it off in the middle!! groove was pretty good though!<3

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*