Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's one drug you haven't tried,

but want to? I would have to say K.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

There are a few drugs that I have never tried, K, Heroin, Crack, and I don't really want to try any of them. I think I have experimented with everything I wished to experiment with, I will stick to E for now..

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

I've tried damn near everything except Heroine. Fortunately I've overcome my curiosity. No thank you!

I do wish I could get my hands on some Opium tho... you wanna talk about being on Cloud 9??? cwm11.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Well, I've done pretty much everything except acid and shrooms, I don't know, I've heard alotta bad stuff about what happended to people on acid, and I don't think I'd wanna mess with that. Actually, not right now that is, but probably in the future along the way I might try it, knowing me, lol!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

but want to? I would have to say K.

K is great. I love it.

cwm12.gif

I've never tried shrooms. I'm a little afraid of having a bad trip and freaking out and not being able to get out of it. I may try them this summer. I'm excited!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

crack and heroin are the 2 more known drugs i haven't tried and don't plan on. everything else, i would have to say i've been guilty of pleasuring myself in. wink.gif

however, there are a list of things i would like to try:

• mescaline
  • dmt
  • quualudes
  • valium
  • vicodin
  • ghb
  • nitrous oxide (sometimes i do/don't)
  • opium

ummmm CRACKHEAD!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

H but would never want to id probly get use to doing it all the time and get myself into trouble.... cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

I have done it all for the most part just nothing with needles. I do have to say the best times Ive had were on E (of course) and shrooms. I even did some peyote in Arizona now thats a trip for almost 3 days. But if you really wanna have a good time I suggest candy flippin (acid and E) usually 2 pills and 3 tabs yea thats fun!!!!!!!!!!! cwm9.gif

Haven't done K, but I've heard that does wonders when you're coming off your roll, is that true?

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

Haven't done K, but I've heard that does wonders when you're coming off your roll, is that true?

Yeah, doing K when your coming down brings your roll back up, trust me I've tried it, and wow it works!!!!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

ummm havent tried heroin or crack and acid, b/c im scawed of that shit and dont plan on it. but as for everything else, um yea....

K is evil( but how i like it!)im a BIG pothead, have chilled w/ the e, wanna save it for the summer, "accidently" smoked dust a few times, SHROOMS are FUN! tried coke once and thank god i hated it. um and thats about it.. cwm13.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

opium could be interesting. and, I'm about 3 hours from the golden triangle now. but, I don't want to get intro trouble out here, so smokin' would have to be way on the downlow. I've heard it's a great high, but hard to come by stateside.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

opium could be interesting. and, I'm about 3 hours from the golden triangle now. but, I don't want to get intro trouble out here, so smokin' would have to be way on the downlow. I've heard it's a great high, but hard to come by stateside.

It's fun, but definitely better mixed w/ weed.

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"