Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 pills. One now/one later? 2 now?

dale77

I've totally built up a tolerance to E and one just isn't enough any more. I usually just take 1 pill and have some k throughout the night but I tend to a little nuts with the k and do more than i'd like to.

But I wanted to know if it's better to take one pill and then take the other one a few hours later or if it's better to take two at the same time.

So which way is better?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I have the same thing. I've found that unless they are extremely speedy, awesome pills, I have a great roll if I chew one and then sniff a half. That works good. Then when I feel like I'm coming down a little I sniff the other half.

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

i usually pop the first one before i get into the club.. then as soon as i feel something i take a half, then when i start to peak, i take the othee half.. and so on and so on

next thing i know its 11AM.. to me its keeps me peaking for the entire night..

give it a try

Originally posted by chris817:

i usually pop the first one before i get into the club.. then as soon as i feel something i take a half, then when i start to peak, i take the othee half.. and so on and so on

next thing i know its 11AM.. to me its keeps me peaking for the entire night..

give it a try

Goddamn Chris, how many pills do you go through in one night!?!?!!?

LOL!

cwm6.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

when I take two at once, I roll hard as hell for about 2-3 hours, when I take 1 and then another later the roll is weaker but lasts longer. I guess it all depends on the pills though. Lately I will start off with two and then take another when I start to come down just to keep the speedy feeling.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

I never get speedy pills. I usually wind up sitting even when the pills are supposed to be speedy.

Sometimes the music is enough to get me off of my ass and dance but it doesn't last long. I hate that b/c sometimes i wanna get up and dance but my legs get all weird on me.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

I've totally built up a tolerance to E and one just isn't enough any more. I usually just take 1 pill and have some k throughout the night but I tend to a little nuts with the k and do more than i'd like to.

But I wanted to know if it's better to take one pill and then take the other one a few hours later or if it's better to take two at the same time.

So which way is better?

Take a break from E, or any other substance for that matter, if you've built up a tolerance.

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

when I take two at once, I roll hard as hell for about 2-3 hours, when I take 1 and then another later the roll is weaker but lasts longer. I guess it all depends on the pills though. Lately I will start off with two and then take another when I start to come down just to keep the speedy feeling.

Damn...lol...how much do you usually pay for these pills? My tolerance is also built up...I think I need to move on up. I wish I could afford so many for just one night....but since I do it every weekend, that would be kind of financially depleting...lol

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by rparadox:

Take a break from E, or any other substance for that matter, if you've built up a tolerance.

thing is, i only do this stuff once a month over the last year and half. Very rarely will i trip twice i a month. i guess my breaks aren't long enough.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Well, it hits me fast- 30 mins tops. I take one, and as soon as I start to feel the com-down I pop the second one. By the time it hits, I've come down just enough to where I can enjoy the second-coming of my roll!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by silente:

Take one, and then when you start to peak, crush up the other one and swallow it with OJ. Keeps me goin alllll night. cwm41.gif

i seem to recall having a good roll when I took a pill that got all crushed up by accident. Hmmmmm...i'll have to try that again.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

You're a nughty girl Romina cwm13.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

You're a nughty girl Romina cwm13.gifcwm24.gif

Hey, you were my teacher remember??!!!

LOLOL!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE dont even try to lie

and say that you dont do the same thing lol

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321